Newbie grower

Lisa2265

Hey y’all! New grower here. I am about 3 weeks into flower looks to me like she is a slow grower. I had some difficulties with her at first. Bought a tent, lights, fans, exhaust, heater, humidifier, timers etc.
So I think I’m doing ok. I’m using fox farms ocean blend, with some blood meal and bone meal at the beginning. Then am feeding cal-mag and unsulphured molasses. Then added a compost tea made with oatmeal and tea.. seems to be helping. If someone notices something or there something I can do to help please feel free. I’m open to all the suggestions and I’m eager to learn from skills from everyone. Thanks again and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, share tips, maybe exchange seeds etc.
67AFC851-B033-4A19-B80F-4C0BE169A865.jpeg
1E54BB8E-056E-47D8-9D7B-E9347841CF26.jpeg

Come to right place for that. Just jump on someone clone journal and learn away. Pretty simple but not so much also. It's an art . Just got to do and keep doing for sure. But welcome
Glad to see another grower. An yes u got thro hard part. Doing your first plant
She looks good

While you veg a mother plant for clones, why not run a couple of small autos alongside so you can dial in your growing environment and best practices
Hi Growings! I can only clone a female, correct?

Hey y’all! New grower here. I am about 3 weeks into flower looks to me like she is a slow grower. I had some difficulties with her at first. Bought a tent, lights, fans, exhaust, heater, humidifier, timers etc.
So I think I’m doing ok. I’m using fox farms ocean blend, with some blood meal and bone meal at the beginning. Then am feeding cal-mag and unsulphured molasses. Then added a compost tea made with oatmeal and tea.. seems to be helping. If someone notices something or there something I can do to help please feel free. I’m open to all the suggestions and I’m eager to learn from skills from everyone. Thanks again and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, share tips, maybe exchange seeds etc.
67AFC851-B033-4A19-B80F-4C0BE169A865.jpeg
1E54BB8E-056E-47D8-9D7B-E9347841CF26.jpeg
Good morning @Lisa2265 welcome to 420magazine my friend.
How are things in New York today, hope your warm.
Your lady beautiful as she is , she is missing her fan leaves. :Namaste:
Don't take anymore leaves at all from her she needs them.
Cloning is easy to do , better than seeds in my opinion.
You can clone any plant, you just get an exact copy of what you clone.
Clone a male you get a male, auto you get a girl alredy flowering usually nfg,
So you want to clone a female.
In my Gorilla Glue clone thread there is a simple cloning method anyone can do.

Tag me if you need help with anything specific I'm always around.

Stay safe
Bill

All my seeds are autos so I have to get
Myself some feminized seeds. I will try cloning my 3rd time round.
If you have auto seeds, they will almost certainly be feminized - don't try to clone autos though, you need a feminized photoperiod mother plant for that

Back
Top Bottom