New to 420

drawed

At what point do I transfer my plant this is my first grow I'm not sure what to do next I would love to upload some pictures so someone can help me out I've started with seeds that I have had

I've started from a seedling. How can I upload pictures from my cell phone to let you see where I'm at I don't know what strain I have the seeds that I have it's from a Mom and Pop person I like to call them I have them in maybe 6 inch red cup to start

A month should be long enough.
I've started from a seedling. How can I upload pictures from my cell phone to let you see where I'm at I don't know what strain I have the seeds that I have it's from a Mom and Pop person I like to call them I have them in maybe 6 inch red cup to start

Sooner or later you're gonna have to learn how to post pics so you might's well read the guide again and figure it out. I always send the pic from my cell phone to my own email address then open it up on my PC and save it to the desktop and get it from there. I know that takes extra steps but I'm an old guy with no grand-kids around to help me figure it out :thumb:

But in the mean time:
How long since it popped up?
How many sets of leaves?
Have the leaves grown out past the sides of the cup yet?

Just added some pics in member galleries under drawed my name don't know how clear they look on your end let me know if I need to retake so you can see a little bit better

1463677021728.jpg
1463677021728.jpg

Day 14 and looking strong. 5 sets of leaves and yes leaves Reaching over the sides of cup

It sounds like it's time to get a lil bigger home then.

I wouldn't go with the final pot thought, maybe a 4-5" diameter.
Sounds like you have a nice one going:thumb:

EDIT.... I just saw the pics after I posted..... they look good, congratulations:thumb:

Okay sounds good do I keep 16 on 8 off on lighting when put in new spot, and will those lights you see will the still be enough

Okay sounds good do I keep 16 on 8 off on lighting when put in new spot, and will those lights you see will the still be enough

18/6 is good.

The lights.... well,,,,, you're gonna need more. They'll be OK for a short while after you transplant but you're gonna have to upgrade sooner or later. There are many good threads right here on 420 regarding lighting, if you need help in that department.

Back
Top Bottom