New To growing have a few questions about hydro

YoungChemist

Hey what's up. This will be my first time growing. I have 20 northern light seeds along with some collected random seed. I'm interested in growing and i was going to invest in the All in one Home-box XXL

If you take at look at it comes with the Ebb and Grow system and sufficient for 12 plants with 2 gallon pots and a 50 gallon reservoir and a few other materials.

My question is?
1. Is this setup worth 2600 bucks? If you can take a look at it.
2. Is it true that hydroponically grown cannabis taste worse from soil grown regardless if you maintain the PH, etc?
3. Is there anyone who has experience using the ebb and Grow system and is there an easier hydro system because this one seems to be very convenient?
4. Depending on the different Variables and being grown in hydroton is there an estimate on how much each plant will produce in this setup?

Any tips or Information on any of these 4 would be greatly appreciated. I'm a first timer again I just want to invest properly and do it by the book or online feed as much as possible. Thank you

Its a kit, looks like it comes with everything you need to grow. Worth $2600? Thats up to you. It looks like an easy way to get into it. Good luck.

you might look into bubble buckets or WATER FARMS, i have had great success, and the system runs itself. Waterfarms dont need a water pump as its drip, only an airpum with a line to each bucket. Thats it. THere are ways now to get soil results with hydro, using AN (advanced nutrients) organic line, researched and made just for medical marijuana.

If you are really interested in an all-in-one solution, don't forget to spend some time scouring Craigslist and such. Often times, there is someone who is moving on from using the very thing you want to try. I've seen those Flowerboxes going for half price out there though it is still a lot of money. I like the option of replacing a part that no longer works for the style of growing I'm going to do. With an all-in-one, you can't expand out from it; only buy more units. I know I should talk, as I'm running a Phototron grow:smokin: But hey, it's running an ebb n flow mod that is working well and it is in a tent. I'll get my HPS and be off to the races.

So, think about if you really want to be pinned down into its restrictions. None of them will grow the best stuff. They often have heat issues. YMMV. Good luck. :rollit:

Sorry it's been awhile I've been busy moving. Andy appreciate the honest opinion I was thinking It might be overkill as well but I also don't wont to invest in a bunch of smaller units, but I think you're totally right as far a starting small. I was thinking maybe one soil and two hydro grows or vice versa. Tintala I actually was considering the Water farms I will do so more research on them and all-in-one solutions.

Thanks everyone else for the support and the advice will definitely read some more literature on the matter. You've all been very helpful thus far.

Also wangotango appreciate the offer. I'll definitely take you up on that as soon as I have 25 post. Newbie rule to my understanding.

Back
Top Bottom