New to growing

Gravy1

Right so I'm new but I no its all try and error. Iv grown for seed and have this at the moment someo said to me I can use a type of bulb to grow it n make it grow better as I don't have the rest of me bits at mo as gotta travel over 170 miles to get the bits I need do any of u have any advice you can give me it would muchly appreciate
Thanks again
Gravy1
420-magazine-mobile453617793.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to the forums bud :thumb:

170 miles to get kit ah damn that is unlucky i can drive less than few miles to get all stuff with 3 hydroponic shops with in 15 mile range.

On the cheap you can get cfl or T5 tubes ideally 6500 k (kelvin) that is like a blue spectrum of light this is all fine for germination & vegging but ye keep em close to get best effect out of them !

A slightly more expensive option would be MH, CMH or dual spectrum HPS.

This will need to change for flowering tho so HPS & on average those are around 2100 k or even cfl those are about 3000 k.

Ya need a 24 hour time as well - 18/6 for veg & 12/12 for flowering for standard photoperiod strains.

Those are basic options ya have to play with in less you wish to get a led panel & i may point you towards - Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro which is forum sponsor, lots of members use their panels with great result :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom