New to growing

wait a bit topping will produce shoots from lower leaf joints when they have grown to the size you want flip light to induce your flowering it will stretch a bit in the coming weeks, when stretching has finished it will concentrate on producing the flowers.your driving regards

Yesterday was the first day of 12/12 cycle it's grown greatly!

420-magazine-mobile150504406.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1551193937.jpg

Just an update they all have been on 12/12 for about a week, I'm using 2 leds and a 2700k bulb, it's growing nicely but with this thick stalk I've been told I'm looking at a male

420-magazine-mobile685049301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile768517504.jpg

Too early to tell and it`s a fifty fifty chance being either one,in the coming week middle or end of the week it should show signs of a Mr or Mrs.i just use female seeds to cut out the guessing work. Also tin foil is good at absorbing light and not reflecting it. next round plain white matt emulsion paint on the walls i would consider it an upgrade,hears hoping it`s a female for you and wait for update, I remember it was like waiting to see if you have a son or daughter or is the car gonna pass the M.O.T. lol. regards

Too early to tell and it`s a fifty fifty chance being either one,in the coming week middle or end of the week it should show signs of a Mr or Mrs.i just use female seeds to cut out the guessing work. Also tin foil is good at absorbing light and not reflecting it. next round plain white matt emulsion paint on the walls i would consider it an upgrade,hears hoping it`s a female for you and wait for update, I remember it was like waiting to see if you have a son or daughter or is the car gonna pass the M.O.T. lol. regards

lol it's killing me I need to know now because it's very healthy and I would love some clones . and thank you, I'm going to try the paint asap, it's not too late to take out that foil!!!

Plants will pre flower before you do the flip at 12 12. As long as you don't put them into flower to soon. There is a pile of info on that and just about every other topic as well on this site. Use the search tool for this and you will find everything you are looking for. Just type " pre flower" into the search box and all will become clear. It will help you the next grow. Another way is to let your plant get big enough and take a clone and put it into 12-12 flower so you don't have to waist time and resources on a plant that may be a male. Hope this helps.

It's harder on a plant when you take clones from a flowering plant. People do it but it does slow down the plant and in my opinion I would rather slow down a plant when in veg mode not flowering. But that's just me.

It's harder on a plant when you take clones from a flowering plant. People do it but it does slow down the plant and in my opinion I would rather slow down a plant when in veg mode not flowering. But that's just me.

With my limited space I put them into flower on day 29 the one above is just showing sex yesterday after a week in flower, it appears to have one ball. It's hard to focus on it with my camera

420-magazine-mobile762519933.jpg

Hello bigchris would you be able to take a few more pics? This one the camera seems more focused on your finger behind the plant. I would hate to kill a plant and be wrong because of a blurry photo. Or if you can't get a better pic maybe give it a day if 2 just to make sure. Although you may be sure because you can see the un blurry plant but I can't really be 100% sure with this pic. Sorry.

Hello bigchris would you be able to take a few more pics? This one the camera seems more focused on your finger behind the plant. I would hate to kill a plant and be wrong because of a blurry photo. Or if you can't get a better pic maybe give it a day if 2 just to make sure. Although you may be sure because you can see the un blurry plant but I can't really be 100% sure with this pic. Sorry.

I'm hoping this is better took an hour lol

420-magazine-mobile746164189.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1120912359.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I was away for a few days. I can't be a100% from the pics but it does look like male balls. But again I can't be 100% sure from the pics. Sorry man.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I was away for a few days. I can't be a100% from the pics but it does look like male balls. But again I can't be 100% sure from the pics. Sorry man.

420-magazine-mobile988068247.jpg

This is my first grow but I'm positive it's a male, it's balls are almost as big as mine

Hahaha! Not going to touch that statement! Also if you haven't already just Google "cannabis sexing" and you will find a wealth of pictures and information that will help you decide. Early when a plant is starting to show signs it can be very difficult to tell. But if you're sure, your sure.lol have a good one my friend. You have put a grin on my face with you statement. Thank you.

Hi, all. I'm just going to jump in:
You can't always see the details in the male / female pics. So i drew you a sketch
MALE:
420-magazine-mobile1024998903.jpg

The lil nad extends a ways away from the main stem, usually drooping downwards. It's segmented, like bananas, which is why it's referred to as nanners or bananas. As they get older, you can see the yellow (pollen) advancing.
FEMALE
420-magazine-mobile394113042.jpg

Usually a pointed oval shape pointed upwards. Where the boy bits have lots of distinct segments, the girl bits only have a faint seam - this is where the calyx will split when the little baby seed ripens enough (turns dark).
Hope this helps!

Hi, all. I'm just going to jump in:
You can't always see the details in the male / female pics. So i drew you a sketch
MALE:
420-magazine-mobile1024998903.jpg

The lil nad extends a ways away from the main stem, usually drooping downwards. It's segmented, like bananas, which is why it's referred to as nanners or bananas. As they get older, you can see the yellow (pollen) advancing.
FEMALE
420-magazine-mobile394113042.jpg

Usually a pointed oval shape pointed upwards. Where the boy bits have lots of distinct segments, the girl bits only have a faint seam - this is where the calyx will split when the little baby seed ripens enough (turns dark).
Hope this helps!

You are an angel thank you, I'm pretty sure we all can recognize the beauty of a mother when we see one! Check out the pics

420-magazine-mobile523043885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1361765255.jpg

Back
Top Bottom