New to growing

Can't blame ya adds to the fun of learning sharing a few photos. Ya soils sounds good just keep an eye on the colour of ya leaves if ya plan to youse nutrients ez to over do an if ya just using water can slowly flush the goodness out of ya soil should be fine just something to keep an eye on hoping ya get grate results can still remember my first go was hard case wish I had the photos to share lol

Hey I transplanted a couple days ago and I feel like it's not growing! This plant is 3 weeks old and I feel like I'm not getting good results

420-magazine-mobile1738598912.jpg

My humidity is always around 40-50 I can't get it any higher .
Get a humidifier, they're like $20. Look in the baby section of a Walmart or Target. You can also try misting the walls of your grow area a few times a day. That's what i had to do at first. Or add a bowl of water, that seemed to work a bit too.

420-magazine-mobile530618870.jpg
if ya looking for something to help it on its way to success I've had good results with this product if ya can't find it or handle tho cost try anything similar from memory it seems to drop the ph a bit so have a bottle of ph riser handy

420-magazine-mobile530618870.jpg
if ya looking for something to help it on its way to success I've had good results with this product if ya can't find it or handle tho cost try anything similar from memory it seems to drop the ph a bit so have a bottle of ph riser handy

How long until I am able to tell the sex of Thai plant ???

420-magazine-mobile1425407630.jpg

Sorry no, the plant will not show sex until 7-14 days into the flowering cycle. if growing outside it will start to flower as dark period increases. I grow inside and when the plant canopy reaches the desired height i flip light cycle to 12/12. what kind of seed was it,regular or unknown? regards

Sorry no, the plant will not show sex until 7-14 days into the flowering cycle. if growing outside it will start to flower as dark period increases. I grow inside and when the plant canopy reaches the desired height i flip light cycle to 12/12. what kind of seed was it,regular or unknown? regards

Do u suggest switching over now due to me not wanting very tall plants

wait a bit topping will produce shoots from lower leaf joints when they have grown to the size you want flip light to induce your flowering it will stretch a bit in the coming weeks, when stretching has finished it will concentrate on producing the flowers.your driving regards

Back
Top Bottom