New to growing

Ff says to follow out week 12 for the rest of the flowering cycle its at the bottom of there schedule where it says that
i also found in my research if you mix that schedule your PPM won’t be 1200 - get a pen to read this - this means if these people found FF not achieving that ppm, you can supplement extra bud builders which is what i’m trying -
Even if this is a myth , i will measure what 3t and 2t of required nutes amount too. Then i will add my additives that i’m testing to achieve my AF’s required 1/2 strength ppm.

:reading420magazine: <---- me sitting back reading the comments.
I hope it was instructive. Sorry to get on a soapbox, but I can't help but react to things like this. PH is very important to get right in a synthetic grow and I hate seeing misinformation being spread to new growers. I am the same way about watering methods.
If someone would like to follow up with me on these subjects, instead of further invading this fine thread, I invite them to my sticky thread on the proper way to water.

i also found in my research if you mix that schedule your PPM won’t be 1200 - get a pen to read this - this means if these people found FF not achieving that ppm, you can supplement extra bud builders which is what i’m trying -
Even if this is a myth , i will measure what 3t and 2t of required nutes amount too. Then i will add my additives that i’m testing to achieve my AF’s required 1/2 strength ppm.
Yeah id pen it off i keep mine at 1150ppmmyself

I hope it was instructive. Sorry to get on a soapbox, but I can't help but react to things like this. PH is very important to get right in a synthetic grow and I hate seeing misinformation being spread to new growers. I am the same way about watering methods.
If someone would like to follow up with me on these subjects, instead of further invading this fine thread, I invite them to my sticky thread on the proper way to water.
I dont understand what u mean by misinformation saying what has been working for me and following the instructions of very experienced growers on here does not mean anything about misleading a new grower. And not an invader iv been posting and hanging with MDR since the beggining looks to me as if his grow is bouncing back with resilence since the help of me and other on here. Im usually quite and nice on here but nobody has feed him anything wrong ,you expect what you say is right and not wrong at all i explained 3 times what has worked for me in u still insisting im doing some wrong. Nobody is leading anybody in the wrong direction my grow is growing just fine in with only a cal-mag issue with one plant have i done things wrong yes. But you come in all hott i didnt i told you what has worked for me in basically saying abunch ppl dont know what there talking
About and that your right about it all.

Sorry to have offended MGR... but as a girl in the growing world, I have learned that I oftentimes have to stand up for my views. I am very well known in the growing world, and my studies on pH and watering have become a sticky on forums all over the world. I do dare to think that I do indeed know what I am doing.
I just recently got active again on here, so that is why I just suddenly appeared on this thread. Of course your opinion that FFOF drifts backwards is valid, as is your opinion that most of the FF supplements are not needed, and even though there are many charts clearly showing that certain elements are not mobile at or above 6.5 pH, your thoughts on the matter, because you have read it on many forums, are of course more valid than mine. I do agree with you on one thing... we are both now threadjacking this journal by continuing this discussion... so I defer to your superior opinion. I had my say and you have done your best to refute me. It is now up to the readers to decide who is right and who is wrong.
Have a nice day.
---Sense Emilya

Sorry to have offended MGR... but as a girl in the growing world, I have learned that I oftentimes have to stand up for my views. I am very well known in the growing world, and my studies on pH and watering have become a sticky on forums all over the world. I do dare to think that I do indeed know what I am doing.
I just recently got active again on here, so that is why I just suddenly appeared on this thread. Of course your opinion that FFOF drifts backwards is valid, as is your opinion that most of the FF supplements are not needed, and even though there are many charts clearly showing that certain elements are not mobile at or above 6.5 pH, your thoughts on the matter, because you have read it on many forums, are of course more valid than mine. I do agree with you on one thing... we are both now threadjacking this journal by continuing this discussion... so I defer to your superior opinion. I had my say and you have done your best to refute me. It is now up to the readers to decide who is right and who is wrong.
Have a nice day.
---Sense Emilya
I never tryed to defute you thats what im getting at i never said once you were wrong or right i was explaining what has went on with my grow. You asked the questions in i answered i discussed with you on the situation of what ff says to do in the schedule i even said yes a soil test is the way to determine the ph of soil you were saying i was
Worried about the ph of the run off i never said that i just said my run off ran downwards,
Girl or not a girl idc either way you all have the same rights as men but to say im being misleading when i never was being missleading i was telling you my sistution idk if you were just reading to fast or not reading and glancing at what i was saying but you took it to a whole different world and the realm of the science behind ffof. I respect women in every way shape and forum but ima stand up to when you calling me out and saying im being misleading to new growers when you were throwing out all the science that you think is right i was just saying what ff says to do and what has worked for me in the only thing is why would you want to flush that many times knowing your feeding to much and to waste the money on nutes. Thats basically telling a new grower over feed your plants and run into a bunch of problems that your not going to know how to fix specially with him being a new grower im sry but thats how u put it not me..
I suggested him not use the beastie bloom open seasame and cha ching to use the trio he has to make it threw his first grow.
Should we handle this differently yes but i addedd that acouple of threads ago i said its not our forum to hijack to respect it basically then you go with saying im misleading him and that the way im growing is basically wrong when i have pretty good healthy plants.

By the way sry MDR that it got this crazy but yes everybody will see what i wrote in what you wrote in make a decision i never once called you out..

can we stay hijabked a bit longer -
Emylia- above text -
“FF supplements are not needed, and even though there are many charts clearly showing that certain elements are not mobile at or above 6.5 pH. “
Are the nutrients not needed because the soil has nutes or the nutes are needed and can be used if fed at a proper ph ?

The soil is designed to swing through a range of pH as it dries between waterings. Soil at the bottom of the container still wet will be a different pH than the soil at the top of the container that has dried out. Let's say that it is molybdenum that is needed in the flowering stage of your exotic sativa that will be running for 12 weeks. You could feed a gallon of molybdenum containing nutrient to the plant, but if your pH never reaches the 6.2-6.3 level where molybdenum is mobile, the plant will never see it. This was the deficiency that convinced me that 6.3 was not quite low enough on these exotics who needed more of the heavy metals, and when I realized that FFOF was designed to take a long wide swing upward after watering, it was an easy decision to start adjusting my water one point lower, and I guess later on I even moved it all the way down to 6.1 due to my water problem.

The knowledge this lady has on testing checking, analysing is beyond imagination.
She is always explaining WHY she has a opinion.
She is always willing to share and help.
:green_heart:

Ff says to follow out week 12 for the rest of the flowering cycle its at the bottom of there schedule where it says that
This^^^^^^^
Thanks bobby - i did 2 hours of foxfarm research for soil and this is the best i see-
I cannot find any feed schedule for After 12 weeks. any ideas? i’ve exhausted research but settled on some you tube guys that used this -
through flower
1T- bigbloom
0 - grow big
2t- tigerbloom

does that look ok?

Wholly horseshit batman that's alot to read! All kidding aside I appreciate all the info I can get, I jumped into this head first eyes closed. I had no idea on how to grow anything but mold in my fridge. MGR helped me out big time and am grateful. I bought seeds first then started getting all the other equipment and nutes i needed. I'm doing this for fun not to make a buck, but sure ive done stuff or posted picks of my plants and it's picked people off or made them cringe. Shit happens when you don't know what to do n shit happens even when you do. Ive almost killed my girls a few times and MGR played captain and saved my hoes, with the advice he's given me. Me myself i don't take shit seriously lifes toooo short. If my grow only yields enough for a bowl... shit I'm good with that! it's been fun.
Again I appreciate all the info and input I get, this won't be my only grow so I'll be experimenting with everyone's advice as time goes by.
Thanks for all the info please keep it coming.

Seedlings 14 days old.
20181130_134411.jpg
20181130_134400.jpg

Top pic is girl #1 bottom pic girl #2. MGR good eye! I topped #1 on monday for shits n giggles, only because I was told I had no right to do so. Figured my plants...
I noticed girl 1 has 5 points on its leaves girl 2 has 7. What's that all about?
20181130_134507.jpg
20181130_134353.jpg
It could be the same genetics both seeds but its kinda like us humans how your mom n dad made you and sister and u favor your moms characteristics and your sister carrys your dads characteristics one seed might take more
To the indica part of the strain and the other seed might take part of the sativa in the strain im not 100% sure but that would be what i would think it is but someone else might be able to explain to ya better but im thinking thats what it is

Back
Top Bottom