New to site

Johnhenry420

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon this awesome resource. I am new to growing and use this medicine for my PTSD and insomnia. I am using an indoor and outdoor grow set up. I noticed a nuk deficiency and would like your assistance to learn more about it. I am flushing but I am not sure if this will help.
B3F91657-DAE2-4C94-8AC7-CB719889133C.jpeg

:welcome: @Johnhenry420 to the forum
you got it Tyson. Look in my signature for plant abuse chart and try to compare your picture with the once in the thread. Also, don't flush

Welcome to the forum @Johnhenry420 :welcome:

I think @TysonOG hit the nail on the head :thumb: but I would still like to know what medium you're in, your water/feed schedule, are they autos or photos.
A "P" def can present itself if there's too much humidity, or if condensation is building in the tent when lights are out.

And what are you flushing? Just your toilet I hope. Plants don't need flushing it's a myth, you can't flush out old or unused nutrients from the plants, the only thing it does is stress them. They will only use what they need, and just like us, the rest is waste, hence flushing your toilet :rofl:

And no need to check run-off unless you have a severe deficiency :thumb:

A potassium deficiency doesnt necessarily mean your soil doesnt have potassium, it means your plant isn't getting enough. It could be that there's not enough in the soil, it could also be a ph lockout issue. I've found most of the time it is the 2nd but normally you would see other nutrient deficiencies present. What is your nute lineup?

Welcome to the forum @Johnhenry420 :welcome:

I think @TysonOG hit the nail on the head :thumb: but I would still like to know what medium you're in, your water/feed schedule, are they autos or photos.
A "P" def can present itself if there's too much humidity, or if condensation is building in the tent when lights are out.

And what are you flushing? Just your toilet I hope. Plants don't need flushing it's a myth, you can't flush out old or unused nutrients from the plants, the only thing it does is stress them. They will only use what they need, and just like us, the rest is waste, hence flushing your toilet :rofl:

And no need to check run-off unless you have a severe deficiency :thumb:
Thanks for the insight. I am using soil since it’s my first time. This is a northern lights photo period plant. I am have attached my temp and humidity for the previous month. I water with nutrients once a week using fox farm nuks. Then every 3 days unless the soil is dry with phD water.

Attachments

• 85F96576-C886-45E2-A3A0-D1CC46BF8A5D.jpeg
    85F96576-C886-45E2-A3A0-D1CC46BF8A5D.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 21
A potassium deficiency doesnt necessarily mean your soil doesnt have potassium, it means your plant isn't getting enough. It could be that there's not enough in the soil, it could also be a ph lockout issue. I've found most of the time it is the 2nd but normally you would see other nutrient deficiencies present. What is your nute lineup?
I was using distilled water at first with the nuks which looked bring the ph into the right range of 6 to 6.5 but I did use tap water for the in between watering. I just started ph’ing the water a couple weeks ago when I saw the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the insight. I am using soil since it’s my first time. This is a northern lights photo period plant. I am have attached my temp and humidity for the previous month. I water with nutrients once a week using fox farm nuks. Then every 3 days unless the soil is dry with phD water.
What type of soil...Fox Farms, Pro Mix, Miracle Grow???
I was using distilled water at first with the nuks which looked bring the ph into the right range of 6 to 6.5 but I did use tap water for the in between watering. I just started ph’ing the water a couple weeks ago when I saw the issue.

Thanks for your help.
Distilled water isn't really good for your plants in soil, it doesn't have the macro nutrients that "tap" water has, I use nothing but my tap water, and I don't PH at all :thedoubletake: I'm also in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, and it buffers the PH when you water or feed

If you correct the potassium problem will the symptoms of yellowing tips go away?

Back
Top Bottom