New to this Growing. Where ever are the Green Thumbs?

dankmansmokin

Hey guys! I just registerd to the site today with hopes of getting some good feed back on indoor growing. Ive tried a few times in the past and cant EVER get the sprouts to grow any bigger. They will grow to about 2 or 3" tall but never gain any more leaves than the first two that come with the sprout. Any suggestions? Ive just started about two weeks ago and have been reading the site up and down making sure i get the right materials this time. My sprouts are looking healthy but im worried i will have the same outcome as usual. If there is any Green Thumbs out there please let me know what i should do from your point of view. Thanks Guys
p.s.I also could use a walk through on plant food...

thanks

ya you can find an answer to just about any grow question, this is a great site (definitely put it in your favorites), everyone is very helpful too.

rsz_new_sprouts.jpg

Alright any Growers! i started to notice that my sprouts are turnin a yellowish color just in the center of the plant. Is this Bad? they are still growing fine but i was wonderin if maybe i had waterd them too much and if so what should i do? Also sum of the leaves look like they are wanting to curl downwards. whats this mean? is there anything i should do?ima put sum new pics on here and yall can be the judge..thanks you guys

What type of soil are you using? And you don't want to keep the soil 'wet". It needs to dry up some before rewatering. I would transplant those to bigger containers. that way watering becomes easier. No food for 10 days to 2 weeks after they break the surface then start at 1/4 strength and work up. Soil should have enough nutrient to sustain that long

I love new babies! Yours are looking good so far but I would recommend the larger containers also. It will cause less stress on your plants the less times you have to repot them also. Good growing!
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom