New to this Growing. Where ever are the Green Thumbs?

Oh yea i cant figure out how to save a pic to my profile. Or how to set a pic as my default like you guys have. I go to edit my profile and nothing comes up. it doesnt even ask me if i wanted to save an already posted pic as my default. should i be uploading them in a diff. catagory?

There is a profile pic and an avatar pic. Each is listed in your User CP along the left hand side. Note the size restrictions. The avatar is the one that shows next to your posts.

For general picture uploading instructions: CLICK HERE

alright thanks for the help. i switched them to a 12 on 12 off day period as of yeterday. It seems like they shot up a couple inches already. maybe its just me but that shit is crazy. all is well over here, with hopes of being home grown stoned soon.

That is the early flowering period stretch. It takes a while for the plants to realize what happened and to change their hormones from grow to flower. So, the plants start the 12/12 full of growth hormones. Cells that do not detect light grow faster than cells that do (that is how stems bend to a light source). No light at all causes all the cells to grow rapidly in a vain attempt to find that light that used to be there. As the 12 hour nights continue, the plants will have used up the grow hormones and replaced them with the flower hormones. Growth will slow and the flowering should really take off.

I started the grow journal guys be sure to check it out!
its called dankmansmokin growin dank to smoke. first grow

Consider putting a link to that thread as a post in this thread. Also, you can add a link in a signature so all your posts in every forum will include a link to it. That can help get some traffic to your thread from people that may not normally visit THE GROW ROOM much.

Back
Top Bottom