New

OGTHC

Hello. Hi there. This is the first forum I've ever joined related to Cannabis. I have looked around at the sites online for the last few years. It's been nearly twenty years since I've been involved with indoor grows and recently have determined to do a hempy 2 liter bottle grow. After reading lots of journals I've decided to follow 420fied's blueprint and should be up and running in a few days. Perhaps this post will become the catalyst for a perpetual sea of green based upon the pepsi bottle system. I will be ordering Blue Planet nutes in the next day or so. If anyone has suggestions on strains and genetics along with clones here in Southern California please let me know. I'm looking for high yield and high CBD along with short flower time.
Thank you.

Welcome to 420!! I know of a place that has some kick azz clones, very elite genetics and as long as you have your rec. they will deliver...

I am on my second run of clones and so far so good, except for issues I caused, still learning :) just look up Socaldam Genetics if your in the OC area and they may even do surrounding counties too.

You can check out the internet for testing labs online, most i have checked out, have pretty good searches were you can input the THC or CBD your looking for and it will show all that it has tested...i think one is called budgenius or somthing like that...

There are a ton of awesome grows on here with BPN...you will be very happy from what I've seen from growers on here..and there support of there product from what i read seems top notch!!

Here's where you will find the basics of how to get the grow journal started.... can't wait to see how it all begins..

How to Make a Grow Journal

High OGTHC, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

:welcome:to the :420: Family!! We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the Universe. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
Feel free to :surf: Our 420 Magazine and let us know what you think?
Have a safe grow and hope you knock it out of the park!!

Well I had a 2x4 framed 5 by 9 box with 6 ml panda that I had to take down with less than 24 hour notice. The manager of the property my little house gave notice the other afternoon that there would be a code enforcement inspection the following morning. I tore everything down and hid it all to look like a storage area. The inspector commented that our spot looked like a growers paradise before entering. We said nothing in response. Our manager did not seem to suspect a thing. It appears we will be getting updates electrical and plumbing along with security and painting other violations. This is all good. I hope to get a 220 line for a washer and dryer hooked up which will allow me to use a pair of magnetic switchable ballasts for a pair of 1k lamps. I will also be rebuilding the flower room differently along with lining up the clone/moms room inline with air controls. Hopefully the housing code compliance work is completed and passes the following inspection in five weeks. Thanks for the warm welcome here and I hope to get back to it soon. We are looking and sampling all top shelf offerings around town. I'm hoping to reconnect with some master growers from back in the day that are still around or even better hooking up with some peeps locally that are doing some of the amazing product that is everywhere these days. Thanks again. Peace out.

Icemud, thanks for the response. I would like to get a hold of the Skywalker sativa type LA OG aslong with the LA OG Kush. We've been sampling from a couple collectives and will be checking out Zen Healing very soon. I'm on the quest for the true cuts of the 3 blade OG. I could get it from up north where old friends have gone years ago after back in the day in LA and FL and NY. However I'm hoping to keep it simple and make it happen locally.

Wingman420, thank you for the warm welcome. I'll be surfing more on the site as I'm really learning how to do a journal. Thank you.

Vappdogg223, Thanks for the awesome welcome. I'll be subscribing to your journals along with Wingman420's and Icemud's.

Thank you guys.
Namaste

Back
Top Bottom