Newb wondering

AndyfromIndy

I'm a new convert to indoor growing and this is my first indoor grow. I chose two plants from seed in soil. I've tried my best to follow standard guidelines on the essentials. The first plant is Gorilla Glue autoflower and the second just a generic feminized autoflower. They were planted at the same time and kept in same conditions. The generic has stayed smaller but is way ahead of the Gorilla Glue in terms of bud growth. The generic has remained shorter but with lots of long white pistols and buds are fattening. The GG has stretched way more but its stigmas have short white pistols and isn't fattening up. This is week 7 of the grow. Should I be worried or am I just impatient?

20240312_152256.jpg

20240312_152232.jpg

I'm a new convert to indoor growing and this is my first indoor grow. I chose two plants from seed in soil. I've tried my best to follow standard guidelines on the essentials. The first plant is Gorilla Glue autoflower and the second just a generic feminized autoflower. They were planted at the same time and kept in same conditions. The generic has stayed smaller but is way ahead of the Gorilla Glue in terms of bud growth. The generic has remained shorter but with lots of long white pistols and buds are fattening. The GG has stretched way more but its stigmas have short white pistols and isn't fattening up. This is week 7 of the grow. Should I be worried or am I just impatient?

20240312_152256.jpg

20240312_152232.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend:welcome:
Great garden.
Just keep feeding you have lots of time left before chop.
If you start a journal we can help with the final month.
Talk soon. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Another quick question if I might and thanks for the previous advice. Buds are still continuing to fatten nicely, starting to see a little amber on the sugar leaves while the trichomes on the stigma remain mostly clear with a few starting to cloud up. Pistils are beginning to turn from a pure white to a little darker. Any thoughts on how far I am from chop? This is end of week 8. I'm just trying to figure out when to flush and subsequently chop. Thanks for any experience you can share. This is a bubble gum sativa by the way and I'd like to go heavy cerebral maximum potency instead of a later chop.

Plants look real nice, but they have a long way to go, many weeks! You'll know your close when 90%+ of the pistils have turned red/brown and shriveled back into the caylxes, the buds will fatten and the trichs on the caylxes (not the sugar leaves), start showing amber. Normally near harvest time the plants will stop using as much water too.

Another quick question if I might and thanks for the previous advice. Buds are still continuing to fatten nicely, starting to see a little amber on the sugar leaves while the trichomes on the stigma remain mostly clear with a few starting to cloud up. Pistils are beginning to turn from a pure white to a little darker. Any thoughts on how far I am from chop? This is end of week 8. I'm just trying to figure out when to flush and subsequently chop. Thanks for any experience you can share. This is a bubble gum sativa by the way and I'd like to go heavy cerebral maximum potency instead of a later chop.
Looks great my friend.
6 to 8 weeks easy.
Looks like pistils just finished forming.
Probably just finished stretch. Hard to be exact from a pic. :Namaste:
Why are you flushing?
Does your nutrient line recommend it?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom