Newbie 7 weeks into flower

Mfuegs19

Hey guys been doing a lot of reading but I wouldn't mind a little feedback. Have 3 plants getting ready for harvest but one is really turning leaves yellow much faster than the others. This plant has always seemed to be a little farther along than the others. I've been following fox farms 3 part nutrient plan at about 1/2 strength till last week and since been on only water. I have a Rasta flush that plan on using but just not sure. Most buds have 60%- 70 % red hairs and amber tricromes are starting to show sparingly. Any advice at this stage would be greatly appreciated. Thank youu

Strain- unknown
3 plants
7 weeks into flower
Indoor
FFOF
3 gallon pots
400 watt led
2 fans and a scrubber
75° - 80° 50 %-60%
Water when needed
FF nutrients 1/2 strength
2×2

20171109_222744.jpg
20171109_222734.jpg
20171109_222729.jpg
20171109_222557.jpg

From what I've read and seen on Here, I do believe that right towards the end, the yellowin is completely normal and part of the cycle. Forgot the term. Fading maybe. I dunno but that would explain y the one farther along is the one yellowing first. I'm new so I could be wrong. Sorry in advance if I am wrong.

Looking good! :thumb:
Yellowing at the end is common, especially since you stopped feeding.
If you're seeing amber trichomes then I'm guessing that all of the rest are cloudy, so... you're ready to harvest? Or are you going for more amber?

Mostly cloudy tri's right now..shooting for 25% amber if possible. Thinking of a final flush today with harvest going down in about a week. Anything else I should be watching for during crunch time?

Hi mfuegs.
I'm not very good with my eyes, I may be wrong but on the first two bud shots (look nice and fat by the way), there seems to be a couple of yellow nanners. (Male flower parts, shaped like a little banana). If they are, you might want to snip them off, you dont have long left so don't know what difference it will make.

Thanks guys, trust me I'm itching to harvest. Just wanted to make sure that I'm at maximum yeild and tricrome production. Any reason to give extra dark time I snip?

Hello guys I basically have the same question. Day 79 from seed auto cheese canuk seeds. Is she ready to harvest?

Her pistils haven't turned brown so it's probably early yet.

I'd suggest reading about looking at trichomes with a strong magnifier as the most accurate way to tell when to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom