Newbie confused

Hooter1

High Peeps! I sure could use some CURRENT advice. Im in california and I have had my card for a few years as advised by my doctor for several reasons. I have never grown but have invested alot and I am ready to get started. My grow paperwork states I can have 30 mature females and harvest a limit of 6lbs. per year. I will not need all this. I probably dont even smoke 1/2 lb. a year. So i have decided to ATTEMPT to grow and wholesale my excess to a local club. I have been in contact with Scott Rosenthal, a very good author on the subject. (I have purchased his "how to" book). I have done much resarch on the net as well. I have read 420 posts. I understand a large grow takes a full time commitment, which I am prepared to commit to. I understand the law, although the po po can do what ever they want which is bullshit. The local club I spoke is in a county that is mainly covering the cities of that county, but the county itself streches up to the mountains where this club is. The county banned and shut down all the clubs a few months ago, but this one is still operating. Am i safe purchasing there and wholesaling there? Any advice on any of the subjects I have wrote will be very much appreciated.

:welcome:to 420Mag Hooter1. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe.
I would only grow what I need to stay safe but am not a CA Lawyer. My advice would be to consult a local Atty with this question and the city solicitor about the status of the dispensary to see if it is indeed legal.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

That sounds like CA legal speak. I would ask a lawyer. That is the safest way! Assumption will get you 1-2 years.

Back
Top Bottom