Newbie Help with Ebb & Flow

Re: Newbie Help

Heres an email i recieved from Advanced Nutrients on their ph perfect line of products.

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support

Re: Newbie Help

I was thinking I would get 5 gallon smartpots for my 4 future girls. I was considering 3 gallon but am leaning towards the 5s.

I ordered some autos this morning for my first go around because I want a quick return for some smoke. For my next crop I want to try photo and compare and see whats best for my setup.
I am using the 4 gallon, a happy medium lol

Back
Top Bottom