Newbie Help with Ebb & Flow

Re: Newbie Help

I was thinking I would get 5 gallon smartpots for my 4 future girls. I was considering 3 gallon but am leaning towards the 5s.

I ordered some autos this morning for my first go around because I want a quick return for some smoke. For my next crop I want to try photo and compare and see whats best for my setup.
I have never used them but looking at them for another project

Penny wise and demonic angel I notice what you are going for as far as ph is noticeably different, 5.5-6 for pw and 6.5 for demonic. Is there any reason for your ph levels or just what you've found works for you? Or strains?
Hey blue rust yes there are differences Pennywise is referring to hydroponic PH levels and I'm referring to soil PH levels. There is great differences between the both

Newbie question. What problems will it eliminate.
You wouldn't have to PH your water manually anymore it will maintain PH longer. It's reletively cheap if you wanted to do it manually you would have to buy nutes either way and would actually cost you more doing it the old way. Too many things to list in all honesty

Well they do recommend RO water for the ec and ppm as well as PH.

That's awesome. I am using 3 part GH right now. I have most of the accompaniments as well. But I hate the ph process. The pen takes so long and if you want a good one it costs a fortune. I think I will switch on my next grow. Any suggestions on what to get. I grow in 100% coco with a 3 inch rockwool cube. Any help is welcome.

Back
Top Bottom