Newbie needs help with grow box

wannaweed

Hello all.
I am building a grow box from an old armoire. Need to be stealthy and looking for some lighting and venting tips. Any and all would be appreciated.
Full box dimensions are 68" high, 36" wide and 18" deep. Wondering whether or not to seperate into veg and flower chamber or leave as one. Would like to ability to continually harvest and babies are somewhere else.
Any suggestions? Should I split the box into two chambers? Leave as one? If I split it, how big for veg and how big for flowering? Lighting, ventilation etc..??
Newbie here so ANY thing would help.
Thanks in advance.
:tokin:

Hi
I've built a grow room too, for that sized 68/36/18 you'll only need a 150 wat HPS light, i would def separate your growing area's out, into three chambers seedling, vegetative stage and flowering, like in the link Cabinet Grow Room Setup and also Indoor hydroponic Grow Room Setup use T5 fluorescents for both seedling and veg, then HPS lighting for flowering.
you can use bathroom extractor fan for venting, but only if your NOT using/needing a carbon air filter, as the air flow will drop to nothing.

P.s is that your camper in the pic!!

Back
Top Bottom