Newbie OGpapa intro

Hello long time reader. Connoisseur. Prefer flower, but I don't discriminate.

Old man that's been using medicinal marijuana legally for 10years.

I believe legalization is key for unity in the United States. Many have proven with responsibility, determination, and a healthy prescription, anything is possible.

I have observed many different styles of growing. I prefer legal growing over guerilla.

Do with what you got.

But being able to produce your medicine is better than spending 1200$ + a month, plus tipping the bud tender at the medical dispensary shouldn't be allowed. I don't tip Walmart, or my doctor. But I feel obligated with medical marijuana because they don't pull them nice buds if not.

So anywho.

I'm about efficiency, sustainability, and quality.

Flavor is just as important, and the medicinal properties.

We have all seen in the last decade. Lots of people can grow pot. Some can grow good pot. But for a choice group, they grow banger crop, after banger crop. Consistently.

That's admirable.

I just want to know,where my medicine came from, what was put thru my medicine, and to stop fluffing pockets of the new corporate growing AMERICA.

Small farming operations save communities, and give purpose.

Sorry for ranting.

No reason for apologies about ranting. Just tell it the way you feel and if anyone does not like it, they can stop reading.

Welcome to 420 @OGpapa ,

Hello long time reader. Connoisseur. Prefer flower, but I don't discriminate.

Old man that's been using medicinal marijuana legally for 10years.

I believe legalization is key for unity in the United States. Many have proven with responsibility, determination, and a healthy prescription, anything is possible.

I have observed many different styles of growing. I prefer legal growing over guerilla.

Do with what you got.

But being able to produce your medicine is better than spending 1200$ + a month, plus tipping the bud tender at the medical dispensary shouldn't be allowed. I don't tip Walmart, or my doctor. But I feel obligated with medical marijuana because they don't pull them nice buds if not.

So anywho.

I'm about efficiency, sustainability, and quality.

Flavor is just as important, and the medicinal properties.

We have all seen in the last decade. Lots of people can grow pot. Some can grow good pot. But for a choice group, they grow banger crop, after banger crop. Consistently.

That's admirable.

I just want to know,where my medicine came from, what was put thru my medicine, and to stop fluffing pockets of the new corporate growing AMERICA.

Small farming operations save communities, and give purpose.

Sorry for ranting.
No worries on the rant my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @OGpapa

Have you been growing long?
I wish I could do a gorilla grow. I did one a few years ago, but I was unable to water everyday and ended up being a poor attempt.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom