Newbie, sprouting issues and droop

Going in to week 6 of bloom. Sour Jacks looking great, Blue Cookies too. Some of the BCs' larger leaves are starting to turn purple. Is this genetics (being of a Blueberry hybrid) or something I need to be concerned about like phosphorous deficiency? Nothing has change as far as feeding schedule and it kind of showed up overnight, one night after last feeding.

Pics: 1. SJs 2-4. BCs 5. overhead.
Very Nice. Did you have any cold nights? Sometimes when temps vary between lights on and dark cycle more then 10 degrees leaves will turn purple. Could also be strain related. The others don't look like they are showing any signs of deficiency and your on the final 3 weeks.

Not too many cold nights where the tent got below 60. I am at kind of a dilemma now.. just into Week 6, about half the stigmas on the BCs are red, but the trichomes are still pretty much clear all over. I'm thinking at least another watering with nutes. The SJ... what a weird plant. Most all the hairs are still white with a few starting to red but a good amount of trichomes look milky (to a newbie eye) and I even saw one or two that were starting to turn amber... thoughts? It is a sativa vs the Indica BCs.

Good, just into week 8, second watering with just pH'd water. Buds really seem to be swelling like mad. Had one issue with BC2 (top left in overhead photo). I think it was because I unfortunately had to water a day late. The leaves turned brown some and were really crispy. I don't think it affected the buds though. It didn't really happen to BC1. SJ3 is looking really nice. Every one is frosty as hell looking and smelly. Now I'm just checking trichomes every day, they are starting to turn milky, no real amber yet though.

Pics: BC1, SJ3, overhead (from top left to bottom right: BC1, BC2, SJ3, SJ2).

Attachments

• 20190311_171414.jpg
    20190311_171414.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20190311_171556.jpg
    20190311_171556.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 20190311_173247.jpg
    20190311_173247.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
So... tomorrow marks end of week nine. Been looking at the trichomes and while they are mostly cloudy, there are some new growth that is still clear and really no amber ones. Keep going until some ambers start popping?
Go with your best judgment, seems like you know what you're looking for. Just don't wait to long.

Looks like nanners, think your plant hermied. Just harvest it.

Only happened to one of the BCs thankfully. Maybe I let them go too long? Here's a pic of the SJ mid pruning.

EDIT: After looking more online, I think you're right. Luckily no pollen and they are solid inside. They popped up over night so hopefully no seeds.

Attachments

• 20190320_172131.jpg
    20190320_172131.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 77
Have you decided on what method to use for curing?

Sorry, missed your post. I hung them to dry for about 5 days and then have placed them in quart mason jars and burped them a few times a day for the 1st week and then have been doing it every couple of days. They still smell very "green" and not super pungent, but they smoke great (I tried a few). I think I may have left a little more leaf matter on when trimming, but they haven't really been a harsh smoke either. I'm getting ready to plant round 2 now.

Back
Top Bottom