Sherman371

Hi.....I'm fresh off the turnip truck. Bought a grow tent and supplies. Northern Lights seeds are currently germinating. I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing ,but I'm going to give it a try. Not looking to smoke or vape. Just want to use it in my food to help my old body from hurting all the time. Any and all advice is appreciated :)

Welcome to the forum @Sherman371

Hi.....I'm fresh off the turnip truck. Bought a grow tent and supplies. Northern Lights seeds are currently germinating. I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing ,but I'm going to give it a try. Not looking to smoke or vape. Just want to use it in my food to help my old body from hurting all the time. Any and all advice is appreciated :)
I hear ya Sherm, read this thread, it not only kills my pain but puts me to sleep fast :thumb:

Welcome to the forum @Sherman371

I hear ya Sherm, read this thread, it not only kills my pain but puts me to sleep fast :thumb:

Thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to my 1st grow and the results. The process so far is tons of fun.

Hi @Sherman371 and welcome to 420!!
Looking forward to your journal. Make sure to include pictures.
There is good amount of information on 420 with exparinced indeviduals.

:welcome: I would be interested in following a grow journal you create. I’m really interested in seeing all the advice from the established members you have interested in your grow. It will be fun to see the advice they offer and the direction you go with your grow. Best of luck.

:welcome: I would be interested in following a grow journal you create. I’m really interested in seeing all the advice from the established members you have interested in your grow. It will be fun to see the advice they offer and the direction you go with your grow. Best of luck.
Hop on in. I've received some great feedback and advice. I am very appreciative of the great support I'm getting.

Back
Top Bottom