Newbies Attempt

farmer dave

SANY3566.JPG
SANY3565.JPG
SANY3564.JPG
:peace:
This seed was the only one found out of a batch of meds, cant remember the strain, any ideas? it is now 48 days old, I transplanted the plant from a one gal pot into a 3-4 gal? about 22 days ago. The pot has large granite chips in the bottom, about 2 inches of it, the a couple of inches of potting soil, I didn't use
any medium in the soil, it is just basic potting soil from the garden center[I Know].. I have a large tray under the plant where I have been adding light nutes to the water every other gallon of water. I have never added any water to the soil only in the pan. Am I screwing up? Now that the plant has settled in, its getting 24/7 light now.
I am going to change bulbs, and start to cycle 12/12. Should I let it veg a little longer? It is getting very top heavy so I will string it up, and I have quite a bit of space in the top of the pot so I was thinking of adding some more soil to the top, what should I use ? And should I water from the top now?
It is in a 2x4x7 tent, 400 wt mh, its average temp is 76-80. unsure of humidity, although it drinks about a gallon of water every other day, so I am assuming this is helping out the humidity. I am going to switch to big bloom and continue throughout the remainder of the grow. Any help would be appreciated, this is meds for a loved one too! :high-five:

Just added [filled up the pot ] a few inches of fox farms ocean forest. Should I water this in, or keep going with the program I got going? Using maxi grow 10-5-14, and just started a light solution of grotek monster bloom 0-50-30. started 12/12 last night .

Hey farmer Dave, Welcome to :420: You will find all the help you need here.

Nice looking plant anyway. Can't help with the strain but it looks more indica obviously with the short fat 5 leavers. All looks healthy and happy. Its good to bottom feed as you know the water is reaching there. Try adding some to the top if its too dry.

I do the 20% run off to waste watering so that I know the whole pot is wet to the bottom and I know that the pH is always where I want it as running the water out of the bottom clears the last feed giving you more control during feeding.

Its fully up to you when you put it in 12/12. Just be prepared for the stretch usually adding 50-75% of height to the plant. But like you say you can just tie down and bend around the room.

Ill be here to watch and help where I can, good luck and welcome bro.

SANY3566.JPG
SANY3565.JPG
SANY3564.JPG
:peace:
This seed was the only one found out of a batch of meds, cant remember the strain, any ideas? it is now 48 days old, I transplanted the plant from a one gal pot into a 3-4 gal? about 22 days ago. The pot has large granite chips in the bottom, about 2 inches of it, the a couple of inches of potting soil, I didn't use
any medium in the soil, it is just basic potting soil from the garden center[I Know].. I have a large tray under the plant where I have been adding light nutes to the water every other gallon of water. I have never added any water to the soil only in the pan. Am I screwing up? Now that the plant has settled in, its getting 24/7 light now.
I am going to change bulbs, and start to cycle 12/12. Should I let it veg a little longer? It is getting very top heavy so I will string it up, and I have quite a bit of space in the top of the pot so I was thinking of adding some more soil to the top, what should I use ? And should I water from the top now?
It is in a 2x4x7 tent, 400 wt mh, its average temp is 76-80. unsure of humidity, although it drinks about a gallon of water every other day, so I am assuming this is helping out the humidity. I am going to switch to big bloom and continue throughout the remainder of the grow. Any help would be appreciated, this is meds for a loved one too! :high-five:

Sounds like you have it all together to me...

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I'm sorry about the outcome but thank you for sharing your grow with us anyway. :blushsmile:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start your journal here:
Journals in Progress

I'm going to move this to Completed Journals now.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom