Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

Yes indeed those are air pots...

Those ones are 6.5 liter size or their about's 1.5 gallon rather small by most standards for growing i should really up grade at some point to 10 liter.

But ye just love em & used them from day dot since i first started growing my own & no root balling what so ever & had plants as tall as 40 inch in them plus, but average 2 oz dry per plant grown natural bush style & had larger yields on trained plants, ye well only
one trained plant in my flowering tent tho. Space is a question after training all with a 400 w hps !

I need help sorting out tent and lights.

I am on the Mars site...I want the 4x4x7 tent.

Question is the light recommended is Mars reflector 144. But it says it only covers a 2x4 area. It costs 260.99

Which led do I get

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

I would go with (2) of the 96x5w reflectors and I would also pm Sara directly and tell her which tent and lights and ask for her very best price... If that is the best she can do right now and you go through their site... Use the discount code"cofinest" and it gives you a bit off.... Good luck....:circle-of-love:

Either two of the 96's or (even better, but more expensive) two of the 144's. For less money, just one of the 192's will cover a 4'x4'.

I run a 144x5w in my 2'3" tent and sure enough it's enough light plus some but it is just easier IMO to be able to move them and angle them to get better light where it is needed... Granted 2 of them would be awesome and plenty of over kill but a lot to spend for me and I am happy with the results I'm getting with my set up but even in my little tents I would prefer it was several smaller units vs the one large unit... It's all preferences....:circle-of-love:

Please keep me updated. As I am sitting up at 1am in pain unable to sleep. I have to smoke so much just to pass out to get away from the discomfort. I will miss another day of work tomorrow. I have an inside grow to get going. I need the hrs.

My Pops has Diverticulitis. He has had to stay away from lots of his favorite foods, things that are tough to digest. Anything with small seeds and nuts because they get caught in the "pockets" of the colon and cause irritation to the condition. He is getting better with a fiber rich diet and trying to drink lots of water. It seems to be helping, but he was sure upset about giving up some of the seedy/nutty foods he loves.
It's a terrible affliction. I feel bad for you folks suffering from it for sure.

:circle-of-love:

My Pops has Diverticulitis. He has had to stay away from lots of his favorite foods, things that are tough to digest. Anything with small seeds and nuts because they get caught in the "pockets" of the colon and cause irritation to the condition. He is getting better with a fiber rich diet and trying to drink lots of water. It seems to be helping, but he was sure upset about giving up some of the seedy/nutty foods he loves.
It's a terrible affliction. I feel bad for you folks suffering from it for sure.

:circle-of-love:
Yes I still cheat cuz it is so hard to stay away from strawberries....nuts are another weakness.

But some of the research is leaning towards red meat being the biggest prob. Best I can do is eat and hope it does not hurt. Here lately though everytime I eat or drink anything my entire gut swells with gas.

Sounds like your diverticulitis is getting worse. You are lucky to sleep at all. Have you been back to the doctor to see if something has changed? I thought you didn't want a setup indoors or at least a large setup with the tent and everything. A tent is wonderful and cheap if you look around. You can have your main light then dangle cfl all around the plants so everything gets lit up. It all really depends on your financial situation on what to buy.

Sounds like your diverticulitis is getting worse. You are lucky to sleep at all. Have you been back to the doctor to see if something has changed? I thought you didn't want a setup indoors or at least a large setup with the tent and everything. A tent is wonderful and cheap if you look around. You can have your main light then dangle cfl all around the plants so everything gets lit up. It all really depends on your financial situation on what to buy.
My fella has become interested in growing. So he says he will give me the money for a tent and LED lights and we have the space.
My dad is coming to visit in a month so I will wait to set up my tent after he leaves. And I am going to get him to put in 2 20 volt plugs in the living room that I'm going to grow in. Because we are setting up the adult cave I won't have to have people through the living room to see my grow tent. Which I'm hoping will look like a closet one of those stand-alone closets.

I can't tell my dad why I want the plugs so I will be putting my turtle tank in that room and tell him that it's for the turtle tank.
My doctor has set me up with a GI doctor so that I can figure out what the status of my diverticula is or if this is a result of colitis which I have had 2 bouts of colitis

I really need a good auto strain that I can make some oil out of for pain...I am tired of opiates

My harvest is jarred. 42.9 total dry.
420-magazine-mobile2016644817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1456873528.jpg

This is a very trying time of the year... I had a helicopter above the house yesterday but I think I got a call in to the girl that watches over my outside girls and she got them covered before it got over the garden shack... I'll be glad when harvest is finished this year... I always get nervous about now...:passitleft:...:circle-of-love:

I run a 144x5w in my 2'3" tent and sure enough it's enough light plus some but it is just easier IMO to be able to move them and angle them to get better light where it is needed... Granted 2 of them would be awesome and plenty of over kill but a lot to spend for me and I am happy with the results I'm getting with my set up but even in my little tents I would prefer it was several smaller units vs the one large unit... It's all preferences....:circle-of-love:
I went with a 3 pack of the Mars hydro 48 reflectors. Tent is a Yaheetech 4x2x5 and 2 seem good while the 3rd runs the preemies in the germ closet. And we can add it to the tent if needed.
420-magazine-mobile1477850256.jpg
These babys are frigging bright!

Bumbles Desert Oasis - The Mystery Seeds - Volume 1

Peaceful blazing

I lost half of a top cola off of plant 2 due to a worm. I did not find it....it ate from the outside in...but was not there. Is there something else that eats the bud from the outside.

All I am finding is baby snails....they like to get up close to the buds to hide.

I guess babies only means the adults are dead.

And not defoliate was the right thing to do since the snails did it for me.

I harvested that candy kush too soon....so next run I know it must go beyond 74 days. I left two lower buds on the plant and I will pull one tomorrow and the other in a week. Then I guess I will have a better idea on when to harvest. Does that sound about right?

My fella has become interested in growing. So he says he will give me the money for a tent and LED lights and we have the space.
My dad is coming to visit in a month so I will wait to set up my tent after he leaves. And I am going to get him to put in 2 20 volt plugs in the living room that I'm going to grow in. Because we are setting up the adult cave I won't have to have people through the living room to see my grow tent. Which I'm hoping will look like a closet one of those stand-alone closets.

I can't tell my dad why I want the plugs so I will be putting my turtle tank in that room and tell him that it's for the turtle tank.
My doctor has set me up with a GI doctor so that I can figure out what the status of my diverticula is or if this is a result of colitis which I have had 2 bouts of colitis

I really need a good auto strain that I can make some oil out of for pain...I am tired of opiates

Ive got Scleroderma bowel disease and Im not sure how similar it is but it sucks. Ask your doc about Natural Calm Magnesium Powder it helps digestion.
Harvest is trial and error. What a great thing to perfect!!!!!
namaste!!!~

How much better does it get after cure?

Wondering if I should just make butter with this?

Also I am guessing my bag seeds won't be ready to look at til week 8 of flowering? Help

Red, I have jars 1.5 yrs old and its the best ever!!! I wont smoke it until jarred for 1.5 months.
Im not making butter, never have. Im plan on making hash.
I was told two weeks after flip you can sex.
My Sept elec. bill was $350. so I have to rethink things.
Namaste

The cure for sure gets better in time. That's whats it's for. But if you're taste is preferential to smoking, then yes, just wait. My wife is a toker, she is not a butter babe! But me, I'm buttered right now til sundown. Maybe a toke or 2 a day but I'm medically saturated! BUTTER DOES A BODY GOOD!

Peaceful blazing
I am a toker....but worried about effects on my lungs... can someone help me with this. It taste horrible and barely takes me there. I won't be pinching anymore cuz it ain't ready....which means I have to go back to the streets.

Back
Top Bottom