Newbie First Grow - Outdoors - Bag Seeds

I can't stand sitting in the house with no power and nothing....nothing to do.

I am sitting in the car charging my phone and about to watch some YouTube videos.
I won't be driving anywhere til this storm passes. We have two down trees that we can see. Ground is so saturated that they are just falling over...and the wind is so strong they can only last so long.

I am thankful that the way the wind is blowing any trees that fall fall away from the house and cars.

We have been watching the shingles fly off the roof all day.

But we are safe. We are together. So I am happy and good.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

The greenhouse flipped onto it's roof and is leaning against a light pole. I lost my largest pecan tree. Several broken tree limbs...lots of missing shingles....
My plants..
I recovered some of the broken limbs but am still missing 3/4 of plant 3.
We will go back today and look some more.
I washed and trimmed what I was able to recover....the wind was still blowing when I went there yesterday. The road is back open so we are going there in a bit....I will take pics and post

The greenhouse flipped onto it's roof and is leaning against a light pole. I lost my largest pecan tree. Several broken tree limbs...lots of missing shingles....
My plants..
I recovered some of the broken limbs but am still missing 3/4 of plant 3.
We will go back today and look some more.
I washed and trimmed what I was able to recover....the wind was still blowing when I went there yesterday. The road is back open so we are going there in a bit....I will take pics and post

So sorry to read about the damages. Unfortunately the storm is not really over for people, because now the clean up has to take place.
Hopefully insurance will take care of the shingles?

Be careful, and hug the kids. Everyone is safe.

:circle-of-love:

420-magazine-mobile7696077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1807248480.jpg

Clean up has been rough. My yard looks so weird with two of my tree gone....it just does not feel right. There is a little water damage in the adult cave and the wiper is my missing plants.

I never found the musing branches. 2/3 of one plant gone and 1/3 of the other plant gone. My sweetie got on his four wheeler and went looking but could not find it.

So I harvested yesterday what was left of plants 2 and 3.

I am still trimming.....day two of trimming.....but first.....morning joe....coffee...blunt...cig......in that order then I can finish what I started yesterday.
420-magazine-mobile1981763489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693217840.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1672920006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1063240899.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1040979719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1096405106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile675720185.jpg

Back
Top Bottom