Newby addition to 420!

DedoVerde619

420 Member
Hey fellows, i'm Hector new to :420: but, not to BUDSS. Well I smoke for medical, and it's getting a little tight so I want to save a few dollars by growing my own stuff, that way I know for SURE what i'm smoking. So i've been reading and doing a little research which I decided to go with a budget grow system(DWC). I will start my grow in about 1-2weeks. Anyway, I'm here to learn,talk, give and receive feedback, I do tend to ask questions a lot so bare with me," Mouth that don't talk, won't be fed"..:thumb::rollit: time for:cough:..

Welcome Chevyrider619. I hope you enjoy the site and the community that gathers and contributes here as much as I do!

619 chevy rider eh? :blunt: Welcome to the forums of 420magazine! Where questions get asked and answered! You are at the right place :thumb: As you will notcie most everyone around the forums is super kind and willing to spread the information we have learned, all in the good of this miraculous herb we all know and love :circle-of-love: Can't wait to see what you take on in your DWC chevy! Love & Respect, :peace: CA215

TY CA215. I sure have learned quite a bit since i've been here. Yeah, I want to start ASAP but, I'm still trying to learn, get ideas where to pay cheaper for nuts, products understand me. I don't want to start posting w/o doing research but I do appreciate you all 420!, all day every day :yummy:

TY CA215. I sure have learned quite a bit since i've been here. Yeah, I want to start ASAP but, I'm still trying to learn, get ideas where to pay cheaper for nuts, products understand me. I don't want to start posting w/o doing research but I do appreciate you all 420!, all day every day :yummy:

Makes total sense, plan then attack :thumb:
Have you decided on a growing space yet, that be a room, closet, grow tent of some sort? :bong:

CA

Makes total sense, plan then attack :thumb:
Have you decided on a growing space yet, that be a room, closet, grow tent of some sort? :bong:

CA

Yeah, I'm using the Alice closet hmmmm don't have the measurements at hand but it's about 10Lx4x7 I have a 600hps light and I'm going with a DWC Bubbler with airstones,air pump, 2 5gl buckets. Only thing i'm trying to figure out about venturi pump but will see.

Somewhere

Back
Top Bottom