Micorama

Hello All,
I am new to the growing community. I'm sure you all have heard this many times recently due to the law changing last month in California. I have already harvested my first batch ever, Blue Cookies, in which I yielded almost 2 pounds. It's fun to see these babies get big and nurture them throughout their lives to become such a help to people needing this product in order to thrive and actually move throughout the day in less pain.

Welcome to 420 Mag. You will find a great group of member here. Nice to meet you. Do you have a grow going at the moment? If you haven't seen it yet we have a section just for grow journals. If you ever need help with anything it's much easier for people to help if they can follow a journal. Look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks Fanleaf. I do have a current grow in Veg. I have about 20 5gl Cookies and 19 5gl Gelato. All in Veg. I haven't cloned yet so I look forward to learning this. Nice meeting you too. I will check out starting a journal. I look forward to assistance as well. Can't wait to get approved to post some photos as well.
Peace

Welcome Micorama! I am a newby as well. The forum has been of great help to me. I too am in a newly legal state. What a relief to be able to grow my own medicine legally! Enjoy your freedom and happy growing! :welcome:

Hello and Thanks. I had 35 plants all together. This time I have 39 so hopefully more will come of it. I plan to Veg for a longer stretch this time.

Hello, Rifleman, no problem. As soon as I have time I will get started on a journel. The most important thing I have learned thus far is NUTRIENTS!!!! And Never water your plants straight from the hose. You have to fill a container and make sure the water is cured at least 24 hours before using it. I use mostly the Dehumitified water that I capture from my A/C unit. It works well and is always at the right PH

Back
Top Bottom