Newest member here: well it was my title for a moment haha

Jimmy weed

420 Member
Hi everyone or anyone hope you day is going well and you have plenty of dried cannabis to enjoy for medical or recreational purposes ..I've been growing for 25 years now..mostly indoor plants . I suppose I have done well over the years being a Boy from kansas who was able to leave home and travel for some good smoke seeds..I know they come in the mail but I prefer to get them from friends..I hope I can learn some new things and share what I've learned growing over the years when I wasn't supposed to be.......

I do have a small grow going..nothing to special..dont have aroponic an system going just growing some plants in happy frog and a couple other mixtures of fox farm soils and chunky perlite. Trying to kinda just find some good phenotypes to grow and have..lost some kinds I had in the past I should have at least breed them with some other nice strain.. Do you have a nice Garden going??I'm looking forward to some chocolate fondue that's soon to be finished. This plant seams to lean more to the UK Cheese then the Chocolope .it seams kinda fluffy but I dont care it smells amazing..well.gotta go..have a great day or evening..just have both

Back
Top Bottom