Next Episode

Gewber4u

Got a new round going. Got
2x sour grapes
2x jesus o.g
1x cheese berry
I got the sour grapes and cheese in f.f.o.f soil in 5 gal buckets
My 2 jesus og are in a single 10 gal tote with both air pumps and all 4 stones from my prevous dwc grow
All plants are clones this round. Didn't feel like messing with any seeds.
70ed417f1c33ad0fc1de420f68b2ac1f.jpg
3aba1a264ac1657a9cc8f0b6b7de540e.jpg
b47857f35be976696e8281b850752fec.jpg
c2be8af22b801cc26061969e2286f595.jpg

The last pic is of the cheese. That one actually came from the last round its a clone from a cutting i took while it was in bloom. It rooted out real quick now its just sitting bean that way for about 2 weeks should take off in another week or so. Hopefully she'll bush out real nice like.and the 1 in the cube in the baxk is an attempt at a jes og. Just took that about 15 min before pic was taken

Decide im gonna run a full fox farm round. So i went out and got there dirty dozen starter pack and wow. First off cost for it was a bit much. A 100$ butt its what's inside that counts. And it has it all. Theres the 3 part fox farm nutes 6 different bush doctor bottles and 3 flower enhancers

Due to some b.s i lost em all. And took a little shity vay cay at the local lock up. All over a fucking door lock. So guys keep your shit super secure.and always lock a door. Even double check

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom