NinjaStoner - Soil - 5 Strains - 2012

NinjaStoner

This is my journal!
Lighting: 2, 1000w HPS; 4 ft from floor. Exhaust fan in between to maximize airflow throught hoods. Charcoal Scrubber NOT attached atm.

Soil is FoxFarm Oceanic, as for nutrients go im using general hydroponics flora line (floragro, floramicro, florabloom) and im using iguana juice as well from advanced nutrients. 4 GA. pot for ea plant

Im also spraying my plants down 3 times a day; once when i wake up, once around midday, and once right before lights out b/c thats when "Wet Betty" is applied.
(Wet Betty refers to a nutrient sprayed on plants before lights out then let set while the lights are out to dry. This nutrient is used to assist plants in the intake of N-P-K and can be used up till buds begin to "pop" around week 1-2 of the flowering phase.)

im using a PUR filter for my water and atm am experiencing some yellowing/browning discoloration. however it is minor this being my first grow im a bit edgy.

if i can figure out how to post pics using my phone i will to show off my setup. I do not think the magazine would be displeased with what i have considering i am only growing 12 plants. thats all thats legal to thats all i get :(

anyway any tips, comments, concerns, constructive criticism; im open to any help from experienced growers.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom