No! This isn't Golden Corral

Bumble

Well last night someone decided to eat the tops of my pair of Skunk plants. So, is it worth it to continue growing or should I re- germ a new set. Not sure how it will turn out being topped so soon. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
420-magazine-mobile579792434.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Let 'em grow, but figure out how to stop it from happening again.
Hard to tell, but the one on the left looks like it was topped just a little too low for a quick come-back. It lost the node that would normally grow out.

Let 'em grow, but figure out how to stop it from happening again.
Hard to tell, but the one on the left looks like it was topped just a little too low for a quick come-back. It lost the node that would normally grow out.
Yep, it is right at the split. I'm working on a box of sorts for em.
420-magazine-mobile1910854474.jpg

Any idea what munched them?

My guess is field mouse, or one of these nite birds. It ate the whole top, leves and all, off the one and then most the other! I've got a tom cat that sleeps up top and does a good job mousing the area. Looks like he was off duty last nite.

Or he's a stoner!

Oh YEAH. They were snug in like lil babies this morning. Looks like it'll do for now. Turned out it's a bird. Chased it out a couple times now. Doesn't bother the adults thank goodness. I'm going to have to get some tree netting and super secure the structure eventually but im going indoors come Oct/ Nov. so it's not on my immediate to do list. Definitely Not going to be fun...

So how did their first night in the blue machine go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Fantastic Lilred. All was well and no further damage. I've got 3 babies out there (NLauto) and I don't wanna lose em. I've got a ton of killer Skunk seeds so they are a bit expendable! Lol

Birds are terrified of fishing line strung horizontally about every foot or 6 inches depending on the bird. Like if you vae a balcony or something just string fishing line and they wont dare go near it. Old beach trick that keeps the seagulls off my balcony. They know if they fly into it their wings will get caught and it will not be good for them. Not sure if this is possible with your grow space but thought id suggest it anyway.

Birds are terrified of fishing line strung horizontally about every foot or 6 inches depending on the bird. Like if you vae a balcony or something just string fishing line and they wont dare go near it. Old beach trick that keeps the seagulls off my balcony. They know if they fly into it their wings will get caught and it will not be good for them. Not sure if this is possible with your grow space but thought id suggest it anyway.
Cool idea! I do have limited space and right now, the 3 adults are bushing out pretty mean. If I expand I definitely will zig zag it on the walls. Small nails will do the trick. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom