Nofene's Micro Garden - Autoflowers - Coco - 75W DIY LED

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

11th of April

Hey,

yes thankfully everything's alright, still going strong (even if slow).

However the lack of interest for my journal battered me, did not really feel like continuing with updates.

That being said now that I am writing I'm making a proper port out of this.

So in the last one month I had to leave them on their own for 10 days (bit of a holiday), they recovered really nicely after this period of no water. I did not want to dry them out too much plus Samy's autoflowering "capability" disappeared (probably due stress), so I set the lights for 12 hours.

Samy is on day 89, almost week 13. She is an astonishing specimen, never have I come across a plant like her. After swirching to 12 hour lighting she started budding properly. She receives 1000ppm water (Canna Coco A+B) every even day and every odd day she gets PH-d water. Samy is almost 5 ft tall, showing a lot of Sativa characteristics, thin leaflets (especially around the tops), stretched quite a lot. Three "true main" tops developed, while some of the lower buds are growing nicely as well (comparing in size with the main ones).

PICTURES:

Samy_11_04_15_1.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_2.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_3.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_4.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_5.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_6.jpg

Samy_11_04_15_7.jpg

Jackie is on Day 71 just starting week 11. She remained kind of a runt, small maybe foot and a half. She has one main bud which is small as well, however started filling out nicely. The smell is something incredible, I just love it. I am not sure if she will gain more weight however the trichomes are mostly clear (maybe 5-10% cloudy). She already had her dose of PK13/14. I am thinking of starting flushing next week or so. Any recommendations on that?

PICTURES:

Jackie_11_04_15_1.jpg

Jackie_11_04_15_2.jpg

Jackie_11_04_15_3.jpg

GROUPSHOT:

Group_11_04_15.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I just couldn't leave it like this... So here's one picture of the bud Samy produced, so Auto Candy Cheese.

Unfortunately this wasn't my best grow, because of all the stress she had. She was a good smoke though, flushing went really good, nice smooth, but not to powerful. A bit earthy, piney taste to it.

Back
Top Bottom