Kushberry - 12/12 From Seed - 250 Watt 2100K CFL In Coco With GO Box Nutes

Ganjagrowergu

I soaked 6 kushberry seeds for 20 hours. 5 sprouted tap roots. Planted all 6 in 70% coco 20% perlite 10% vermiculite mix in my 32"*32"*63" tent under a 2100k 250 watt cfl. Passive intake with 198cfm extraction fan hooked to my carbon filter. My house is air conditioned, the room is not and we get high temps during the day this time of year, i dont monitor rh or temp or ph. I use the knowledge that i have embeded in my brain and watch my plants, that being said, my tap water has a high ph and when i notice problems i flush with 1 tablespoon raw cider vinegar per gallon, first thing. 5 went into 2 liter soda bottles and one into a regular person flower pot. I soaked the coco with mild bio root from the go box. Day 2 we had 3 break through the coco, kind stretchy. Day 3 100% survived germination. Day 4 true leaves formed, still stretchy but healthy, watered with biothrive bloom at 1/4 strength helped pull the thick shell off of three of the babies. Raised plants closer to the light by 6 inches. Pics at lights on this evening. I have never done straight coco. Never attempted 12n12 from seed. This is technically my 5th grow with my third and fourth still finishing. I have a sativa pheno that is just taking her damn time from my f1 seeds on my third grow.

IMG_20160628_191440.jpg

Moved them closer to the light and stretching slowed

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom