Ganjagrowerguy's 2nd Try At Kushberry Bag Seed - LED & CFL In Coco Mix

Ganjagrowergu

This is my 6th run here in my apartment. I am unable, it seems, to run perpetual in my current residence. I am running 6 kushberry bag seeds in 2liter soda bottles. Medium is royal coco/perlite/vermiculite. Nutes are GH 3 part with calmg supplement, planning low dose nutes, bottom fed daily. Lighting is currently a mars300 w/23watt 6500k to help limit stretch. When I switch to 10/14 for flowering I will be adding an Apollo 250watt 2100k cfl with reflector, possibly more CFLs if it feels right, ya know. All of this will be stuffed in a 32"*32"*63" reflective tent. Passive intake, exhausted by a 4" inline 198cfm fan/filter. Temps will be hot, humidity always low here. The end of my last multi strain grow ended with Herm's n pollen everywhere. Shitty premature, fluffy, lowest yield in history. Hermed in the heat, have that better under control now. I don't plan on up-potting, going to switch to flowering two weeks after first true leaves are fully formed. I will be happy with 10grams per plant, hoping for 1/2oz.
Pics posted in a bit. Seedlings are about an inch tall now. I soaked 6 seeds 24hrs. All showed tap roots and all appears well, After 3days in their pots.
I used to run two tents and just didn't have enough light in each. So I am basically moving all of my lights into my smaller tent, using way less veg time, and mono cropping. Got a lil too big for my britches last run. Besides, I live in an apartment and may have to kill them at any time. Rather kill (6) 2 week veggers vs killing 16 that vegged for 6-8 weeks.

re: Ganjagrowerguy's 2nd Try At Kushberry Bag Seed - LED & CFL In Coco Mix

IMG_20160730_152908.jpg
that's all for now folks. Will let you know how much I feed, when I give them their first nutes, likely tomorrow or the next day... From what I understand, I shouldn't have to be doing any flushing at all until the flip to flowering, using the low ppm daily feeding methodology. Anyway, I plan on flushing at the flip and then at day 21 and for the final 7-10 days.
Peace.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom