First Grow: Please Help

Dannyboy2022

Hi all so I'm new to the growing experience but have been getting advice from a family member but I don't think some of the info/ help is the best so I've came here for some advice but please be gentle as I know some thing are incorrect.

The seeds (autoflowers)

Barneys farms - mimosa x orange punch

70 days - 77 days
Barneys farms - watermelon zkittlez
70 days
Fastbuds - Gorilla cookies
65 days - 70days

So the grow room.

Spider farmers 2x4 grow kits
Lights - SF2000 set at 26 inches
X3 Pot size 5 gallon
X2 ram air clip on fans
4 inch spider farmer inline filter with carbon filter

Soil - clover MPC

Nutrients I have so far.
Canna Coco a and b
Cal mag
pH up
Ph down
pH 7 test liquid

Growing autoflowers under 20/4 light conditions with 60% humidity.

Using regular tap Water pH to 6.3 at room temperature

Seeds have been germinated successfully using the paper towel method and potted into 5 gallon pots and we are currently at day 9 ( picture attached)

Feeding every 3 days at the at the moment using the following dose per plants:

1000ml/ 1litre pH 6.3 water
1ml of canna Coco A
1ml of canna Coco B
EC after mixing 1.0 TDS 500PPM

I always try to keep top dressing damp with a light spray of pH 6.3

Day temperature 24c - 26c
Light off night temperature 22c- 24c

What I would like help with would be the nutrients what do I need to get moving forward? Am I giving the right amount of canna A and B to start with?

Where do I need to improve?
I have realised I should have grown in Coco coir to start but it to late now and will have to continue with what I have now.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is the beginning of my journey.

IMG_20220919_111314.jpg

Thanks @Tokin Roll

Well currently I just want to try grow my first grow successfully and try understand my plants needs to the best I can with minimum hiccups I'm totally new to growing but with the help from people advice I'm hoping to be successful.

I'm currently at day 9 and not sure what or where to go with my grow am I doing everything right ? Plants looks healthy.

As for nutrients I need help with a plan with what feeding regime I should stick to as currently feeding every 3 days 1000ml 1ml canna a and b and misting with a spray bottle.

I have canna cal mag too which I haven't used just yet.

Reading online it a little hit and miss with information so any help would be great ?

I have x2 ram clip on fans pointing down toward the side of the plants for air movement at moment.

Dan

Hi all so I'm new to the growing experience but have been getting advice from a family member but I don't think some of the info/ help is the best so I've came here for some advice but please be gentle as I know some thing are incorrect.

The seeds (autoflowers)

Barneys farms - mimosa x orange punch

70 days - 77 days
Barneys farms - watermelon zkittlez
70 days
Fastbuds - Gorilla cookies
65 days - 70days

So the grow room.

Spider farmers 2x4 grow kits
Lights - SF2000 set at 26 inches
X3 Pot size 5 gallon
X2 ram air clip on fans
4 inch spider farmer inline filter with carbon filter

Soil - clover MPC

Nutrients I have so far.
Canna Coco a and b
Cal mag
pH up
Ph down
pH 7 test liquid

Growing autoflowers under 20/4 light conditions with 60% humidity.

Using regular tap Water pH to 6.3 at room temperature

Seeds have been germinated successfully using the paper towel method and potted into 5 gallon pots and we are currently at day 9 ( picture attached)

Feeding every 3 days at the at the moment using the following dose per plants:

1000ml/ 1litre pH 6.3 water
1ml of canna Coco A
1ml of canna Coco B
EC after mixing 1.0 TDS 500PPM

I always try to keep top dressing damp with a light spray of pH 6.3

Day temperature 24c - 26c
Light off night temperature 22c- 24c

What I would like help with would be the nutrients what do I need to get moving forward? Am I giving the right amount of canna A and B to start with?

Where do I need to improve?
I have realised I should have grown in Coco coir to start but it to late now and will have to continue with what I have now.

Any help would be much appreciated as this is the beginning of my journey.

IMG_20220919_111314.jpg
The biggest problem I see is the lack of media in those pots fabric pots...

Your going to have to wait for them to grow now...if you try to fill it up this small you will bury them
Ok I know it looks in the picture that they are lower than they seem but its only about quarter of each pot missing as my cousin mentioned about back filling as they grow to use less nutes. so infuture should I just fill them up fully ?

Ok I know it looks in the picture that they are lower than they seem but its only about quarter of each pot missing as my cousin mentioned about back filling as they grow to use less nutes. so infuture should I just fill them up fully ?
So on your first grow your cousin wants you to be able to judge the amount of nutes the new soil provides and then be able to use less bottle nutes...LMFAO.....Next time just fill the pot like a normal person and use A&B as the directions say...

So on your first grow your cousin wants you to be able to judge the amount of nutes the new soil provides and then be able to use less bottle nutes...LMFAO.....Next time just fill the pot like a normal person and use A&B as the directions say...
Yeah I think so 😅 he basically said the the soil will provide enough nutrients for 2/3 weeks and to give quarter canna a and b dose with water and watch the plants and backfill depending on plants at 2/3 weeks conditions.

Thanks for helping tho I'm taking notes and will remember this for next time. So moving on what should I do now?
Should I continue feeding canna a and b ? At what dose ?

Do I need to give them anything else ?

Yeah I think so 😅 he basically said the the soil will provide enough nutrients for 2/3 weeks and to give quarter canna a and b dose with water and watch the plants and backfill depending on plants at 2/3 weeks conditions.

Thanks for helping tho I'm taking notes and will remember this for next time. So moving on what should I do now?
Should I continue feeding canna a and b ? At what dose ?

Do I need to give them anything else ?
Sorry but I've never used the stuff so can't help there...I only use dry amendments

Back
Top Bottom