First Grow: Please Help

So day 10 was a busy day and I forgot to get pictures so we will proceed with day 11

Day 11
Girls are looking good they have grown a fair bit too. I have just lightly misted the soil before taking the photos as it was looking really dry on the top soil.

Next feed is tomorrow late evening or possibly Friday depending on how heavy the pot are.

I've noticed on one of my plants far right one in pics the leaf has a dimple is this normal?

I've pictures of each plant for everyone to see. If you think I need to change or improve something please share.

IMG_20220921_084728.jpg

IMG_20220921_084725.jpg

IMG_20220921_084723.jpg

IMG_20220921_084714.jpg

Hey mate. Thanks for all the info it really helps. So I'm going to order some canna boost today and I think I'm going to just go with what you say a and b and boost and see how these little girls turn out.

I will probably introduce boost to them in a week time as there not due a watering until Thursday evening but the next watering is just ph water as I'm doing the following

Feed 1.
1000ml tap water pH down to 6.3
1ml canna a and b

Feed 2
1ml canna a and b

Feed 3.

Then start back over again but this time I'll add boost I know this is the basics but I'm just asking to make sure ? Should I start increasing the canna a and b on the next cycle to either 1.5ml per 1000ml or 2ml as don't want to give them to much?

I have been keeping the top soil slightly damp misting with a spray bottle 2/3days to with pH 6.3 water.
Hi Dannyboy, and no mate, don’t use the boost until you flower them. Just carry on with the a & b how your going, until you have 3 sets of full leaves, the leaves with 5 fingers or whatever there called :rofl: And yeah. Once you have 3 sets, up the a & b, if your plants is lacking nutrients your leaves at bottom of the plant will start turning yellow, and if your giving too much the tips of all the leaves will go yellow, or a burnt colour so there good indicators , I always give them too😂, but yeah, no boost until the first sign of flowers, just carry on with what your doing, it’s all looking good mate:):thumb:

1/4 dose of canna a and b all good for now mate. I do 2 nutrient feeds and then a water feed. Once plants are established increase the nutes.

Would have a look at nutrients and how much to use, we’ve all got our own way of doing things and last thing I want to do is tell you how to grow your grow.

There will be threads on here. Best place to learn and loads of friendly helpful people 👊
I would try and find cannas feeding schedule from either local grow shop or online

I would try and find cannas feeding schedule from either local grow shop or online
Sure fire way to end up with nutrient burn knowing canna 😂 but to the OP a good suggestion alongside asking people on their nute habits

Watering became a class i took with every 3rd day of flower, i would get my coffee, and there was a whole ritual, if i was working that morning, no doobies haha if i had the day off it was coffee & a doobie Lol. Fill the pots with slight run off and that was it, let em take in all that.

Water, rest….. water, rest…. Water, rest…

Your doing great !

Day 13 they have grown a lot more than expected feeding them pH water 5.9 this afternoon at 1000ml each no nutrients and they have grown a full set of next leafs. How long would I expect them to be in veg for now ?
IMG_20220923_101441.jpg
Hi Dannyboy, looking good, got your first set of true leaves :thumb: You can keep them in veg as long as you want mate, I will put some thing up that helps, personally, I veg then until I have em, how I want them, takes me about 7 weeks, cos I top my girls, but if you wanna do it quickly then you can switch around the 5 week mark:thumb:

CA6DBF08-7C79-4D12-8E6D-9A421CFC6A00.jpeg

Hi Dannyboy, looking good, got your first set of true leaves :thumb: You can keep them in veg as long as you want mate, I will put some thing up that helps, personally, I veg then until I have em, how I want them, takes me about 7 weeks, cos I top my girls, but if you wanna do it quickly then you can switch around the 5 week mark:thumb:

CA6DBF08-7C79-4D12-8E6D-9A421CFC6A00.jpeg
Hey thanks mate.
I'm sure i mentioned these are autos mate ?

Day 14 morning
So they have finally hit the two week mark.
Humidity has drop abit so I misted the walls of the tent to help raise the levels.
Spider farmer sf2000 Light is still at 30inches and at 80% brightness not really seeing much stretch but they're spreading out very well. Will update with and evening shot tonight before lights out.
IMG_20220924_085304.jpg

Day 14 morning
So they have finally hit the two week mark.
Humidity has drop abit so I misted the walls of the tent to help raise the levels.
Spider farmer sf2000 Light is still at 30inches and at 80% brightness not really seeing much stretch but they're spreading out very well. Will update with and evening shot tonight before lights out.
IMG_20220924_085304.jpg
Looking great Danny. You could water the outside edges of the pot and leave the middle dry. Makes the roots really hunt for the moisture increasing the size of the root ball. They are fine looking young ladies.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom