Non 420 girls

jamesgrem

i have a slight problem with my girlfriend she doesnt like me smoking dank
how can i convince her that marijawana isnt that bad?????????

Yeah bro..that sucks! As much as a girl whom doesn't smoke says shes cool with it. She never is!!! Never works with a girl whom, i like the word whom. Actually I recently developed a new word, A tense of whom; Youm. But any how got sidetracked there. Yeah man...Girls are nuts, not a bad thing always but they ALL are!!! Except your Mom, ell not Your Specific mom, dont ant to sound like I talking about your mom. Blah ha! Yeah..They're all Nutty, except Mom of course.

Tell her upfont or cut and run. You should try trying to grow with a family around! Its nearly impossible-would like to see Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 5 do that-but I did last year..only to have my beauties die due to cold, then new grows to the heat when I couldnt get to them. UGGGGH! For the record, it is for military connected stuff, not to get stoned. Got all kinds of pills for that.

Yeah bro..that sucks! As much as a girl whom doesn't smoke says shes cool with it. She never is!!! Never works with a girl whom, i like the word whom. Actually I recently developed a new word, A tense of whom; Youm. But any how got sidetracked there. Yeah man...Girls are nuts, not a bad thing always but they ALL are!!! Except your Mom, ell not Your Specific mom, dont ant to sound like I talking about your mom. Blah ha! Yeah..They're all Nutty, except Mom of course.

Hey man, maybe you should lie down for a bit. Maybe get some food or a glass of water? :goodluck:

i dnt need to worry about kidds or her findin anythin i just wanna convince her that im not the devil just because i smoke4 times a day!

That might be part of the issue. She probably doesn't like the idea of only being around you when you're stoned. If you like this girl, you're going to have to compromise. And if you're not willing to, then you don't like her as much as you think and it's best to move on. Just my two cents.

get a new GF

Amen! I view having a GF the same as i do owning a car. Its not worth keeping if its just gonna be a hassle. If you dont like the one you have there are plenty more to choose from.

This is going to sound rude, but its not meant in a rude manner.

Grow a set man. :cool:

If she doesn't like you or what you're doing then she can move on. There are literally thousands of other women that WANT to take her place and they are way more fun and will like YOU for who YOU are. Not who they want you to be.

I speak from experience here.

Don't pretend to be something your not... especially for a woman.

lol yeah i should leave her
and Mtlawnfan is right if she doesnt love bud theres obviously something wrong with her!!!!

make her some 'brownies' let her find out for herself...

Hmmm, maybe try to avoid drugging someone against their will.

One of the things I would suggest is showing her "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High". It's a documentary on the history of the "war on pot" and how it affects current day legislature and propaganda. It covers almost every angle of the pro-legalization movement in a very convincing and well thought-out way. I've used it to change a few opinions, you should give it a shot. It's free to view on Google video, btw, so have at it.

Yeah man!! I mean unless she is effing you like you never felt before maybe you'll be one of those Pu$$y's am I allowed to say that word? I am not calling anyone that word. But where was I...Oh...she may have you hooked line a sinker and she will say if you love me you will stop smoking. Sooooo Funny!!! And you Doooo...thats even funnier!! But Do I ever have A story for you all to hear!!!!...care to hear it ? Its sooooo funny

Back
Top Bottom