Noob From Lebanon - 5 Seeds Of Unknown Origin - Stealthy Tiny Box

It's all good man if you can buy some buds chances are someone can find you more seeds. They had to grow em from something right. Don't worry about messing up we all do once and while.

ok guys sory for not updating . but tel now 2 of plants have past away :thedoubletake::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
i have tel now 3 plants left 2 are half way til dying but i think they are gona make it i have cutten all the leaves in half the same method that are used for cloning to encourage root growth and after 5 days their stem are stil green . hoping for the best i think i have past the danger zone .. 2 of my plants are starting to show some kind of grow between the nodes . i think its because the leave are not growing any more due to the cutting so the are finding another way to grow more leaves or branches and 1 plant are starting to recover and its starting to grow a new set of true leaves .. they are so fragile so small . but i have to give it to them .. canabis plants are some tough son of a bitch. after all that happened to them , they are still breathing., that was truly unexpected i thought i lost all of them for sure.. i am afraid to post any more pics for they look terrible. am gona wait a few more days to conferm that every thing is ok then am gona upload som pics.. one final question,, one of my seedling the best surviving one .. its leaves are now light green i dont know why does anybody have any idea

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sory mates my seedling just weathered and died thier was to much nutes in the soil that it burned them .. I dont know when i will get my hands on new seeds for in lebanon and the law, people are so much afraid as just to hint they grow .

hellooooo every one guys i feeel sooo stupid right now i have descovere that lebanon has no policy regarding weed seeds . i was hapy to know that so i was planing to buy some seeds from the net , and i was saving some big money to buy the best seeds available but 2 days ago i found that the Lebanese bird seed care takers sell weed seed as bird food do u be-leave thaaaat i bought 1 kilo of seeds for 2$ then i have puttin them in a glass of water to germinate them giving them 0% probablity that they wil germinate . and guess what today a surprise was waiting for me in the morning they germinaaated i feel so hapy . now am gona expermnt the shit out of them to see how to grow stealthy in lebanon in the best conditions so i wel be prepared when the real genetics comes from lebanon

that what i thought also but after giving some time researching i discovered that the seeds that come from lebanon are just waste product from the illegal weed planting and that they have forgotten or mis spoted a male weed in their crops and it resulted in pollination so to make money they sell these seeds to bird care takers as food . any way u may be right but my first intention for these seeds is not the harvest but the experimentation that am gonna conduct so i can find the best way to grow in Lebanon tel i buy some seeds from yourope till now i have sprouted 14 seeds and i transpanted them today i put them under one 40 w 6700 cfl light that is close buy . when the seed start to come up i will add more lights

Back
Top Bottom