Advice Welcome - Growing In A Tiny Stealth Box - Fruity Chronic Juice

DeepSky

Hey guys!

I want to do a nice grow journal for you. It's the first time growing indoors, it's not the plant, that makes me struggling. It's the final building of the box.

First of all I'm running on a budget and have to move as soon as fall knocks on our doors. So I want to build a growbox, that I can use as a veg box, if decide to get myself a bigger grow cabinet.

I will build anything on my own, so I have to get myself some wood. I got an instruction on building a carbon filter, odor is a no go. I thought about a box 50 cm in width and 40 cm depth. 70-80cm in height. Right on top of the box I'm going to attach 3 x PL-L Tubes. I firstly planned to buy 3 x 24W of 865 and 827. Will 36W work to or am I running into heat problems? (I will put a acrylic glass beneath the lights)

Some other question I need your help to complete my shopping list:

Do I need 3 x 865 and 827 spectrum? Or will a pair of both make a better job. Using two 865 and one 827 while vegetative and vice versa while blooming? Or is the height actually useless and I could grow in a 50-60cm box (I've seen this before). Do two selfmade carbon filters the same job as one twice as big?

Thank you in advance! I'm sorry if reading this is hard. English isn't my mother tongue :(

I will keep you up to date with my project :)

Every grower here has a different setup, what works for me may not work for you or your space. Be creative and design a safe and stink free cabinet. May I suggest casters to raise it off the ground and also make it mobile if and when you need to move. Just an afterthought...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom