Noob needs help! First Cookie Kush - CFL HPS grow

johnnyblazeon

Hey man (to whoevers stumbled across my thread)
In a bit of a pickle! Not sure how far my 3 cookie kush plants are into flower im feeding them dutch pro bloom a+b dutch pro explode dutch pro take root and buddha house pk 9/18 my medium is BioBizz allmix. Feed before last i had some PH problems (truthfully was just a little lazy) did notice top oart of the plant starting to turn pale along with new growth but at the time i had just switched from a 125w CFL bulb to a 250w hps so the extra heat and light may of started to cause a little light/heat stress? Moved the light futher away and sorred the ph of the water.. however lower leaves on 2 plants are now turning quiet discolored any suggestions? Thanks! JB
420-magazine-mobile594551115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796971335.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man (to whoevers stumbled across my thread)
In a bit of a pickle! Not sure how far my 3 cookie kush plants are into flower im feeding them dutch pro bloom a+b dutch pro explode dutch pro take root and buddha house pk 9/18 my medium is BioBizz allmix. Feed before last i had some PH problems (truthfully was just a little lazy) did notice top oart of the plant starting to turn pale along with new growth but at the time i had just switched from a 125w CFL bulb to a 250w hps so the extra heat and light may of started to cause a little light/heat stress? Moved the light futher away and sorred the ph of the water.. however lower leaves on 2 plants are now turning quiet discolored any suggestions? Thanks! JB
420-magazine-mobile594551115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796971335.jpg

Here is a chart, hope it helps. From pic I can't say. Since you are present with her you might be able to tell better.
420-magazine-mobile17567503.jpg

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub

By looks of it possible a nitrogen def as i think its starting at the tips of the leaves too how would i rectify this problem? Use half or quater does of grow nutes along with bloom or? Also do i feed nutes every time or should i give some plain water like every 3rd feed? Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the 101!

By looks of it possible a nitrogen def as i think its starting at the tips of the leaves too how would i rectify this problem? Use half or quater does of grow nutes along with bloom or? Also do i feed nutes every time or should i give some plain water like every 3rd feed? Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the 101!

I'm on my first grow so I can't speak from to much personal experience. I give nutrients every other watering. I started with 1/4 dose then slowly work up to full strength. When I transitioned into flowering I backed off grow nutrients while starting bloom. Hope this helps and she grows nice and strong for you.

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub

I'm on my first grow so I can't speak from to much personal experience. I give nutrients every other watering. I started with 1/4 dose then slowly work up to full strength. When I transitioned into flowering I backed off grow nutrients while starting bloom. Hope this helps and she grows nice and strong for you.

Wubbba Lubbba Dub Dub
Thanks man! First solo grow helped with a friends couple times before but untill you can get down and dirty with your own and make mistakes you wont learn as much as you could! Any input from an experienced grower or a fellow noob is very much appretiated more minds more knowledge!

Back
Top Bottom