Northern Lights Auto RQS Week 8

groxidant

420 Member
Hello

It’s my first time growing cannabis and i’m trying to grow the northern light auto’s of RQS. My plant is now in week 8, but hasn’t grown 1 cm in the last 2 weeks. Probably my pot is too small, but it would be nice to hear some other opinions. The buds are growing very slow, but they are coloring amber. My cat ate some leaves in week 5, so i had to cut some leaves. Would that be harmfull?
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Towards the end of flower they will stop growing in height but keep growing in weight. They'll start getting fatty from here on out. ;) Not harmful in small quantities. One of my cats ate 4 clones completely down to the soil. Bad kitty!

Ez is telling you straight,, at preflower they go through a phase called stretch and can sometimes double in height ,, at 4-5 weeks of bud that all but stops and the plant starts to beef up ( make the buds bigger) and produce more trichomes ( the sticky stuff) to try and snag any molecule of male pollen in the air,, your plant is looking quite good for your first,, Gotta love a good Sativa.. Oh Baby :drool:

Towards the end of flower they will stop growing in height but keep growing in weight. They'll start getting fatty from here on out. ;) Not harmful in small quantities. One of my cats ate 4 clones completely down to the soil. Bad kitty!
Okay, i’m hoping she will become a little more fatty:)
Ez is telling you straight,, at preflower they go through a phase called stretch and can sometimes double in height ,, at 4-5 weeks of bud that all but stops and the plant starts to beef up ( make the buds bigger) and produce more trichomes ( the sticky stuff) to try and snag any molecule of male pollen in the air,, your plant is looking quite good for your first,, Gotta love a good Sativa.. Oh Baby :drool:

Thanks, i love this growing experience! Isn’t this more an indica strain?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom