Northern Lights Autoflower: First Indoor Grow

MustardTiger000

420 Member
So I'm posting now as my seeds are germinating. I plan on growing two Northern Lights Autoflowers from Crop King Seeds. I have large windows that get a lot of sunlight and a mars LED light. I plan on using the LED when it's less sunny and to extend lighting hours if needed. Also plan on moving the plants out to my balcony occasionally. Will be using one regular pot as well as a smartpot so I can see the difference myself. Using promix as my soil and possibly fox farms nutrients if I need them.

If you've grown this strain before (successfully) and have a grow journal feel free to share it, any tips are appreciated!

Be me, I'd keep the LED running 18 to 20 hours per day regardless of any ambient light, and consider the latter to be supplementary, rather than vice versa. If you have screens in your windows, that blocks some of the sunlight, and each layer of glass will block some (up to 9%, if I remember correctly).

Cannabis is considered to be a light-loving plant.

Suggest you research "Plant Hardening". Its a process used to get indoor plants used to direct sunlight.

I lost a couple last year where the sun fried them because I left them out for too long and they were not used to that.

Thanks for the tips guys, here's a quick update.

One seed didn't germinate (rare for CKS)
The second took about 4 days before it was ready for soil.

Currently at the start of day 4, picture taken minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_112415.jpg
    IMG_20190515_112415.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
Mods removed CKS from my title saying I'm advertising... It was in my title so people know which genetics Im growing. Just because a strain name is the same across companies it doesn't mean the bud will grow the same.

Back
Top Bottom