Northern Storm Auto Grow & Smoke Report

aphrodisia

Strain Name : Northern Storm Auto

Genetics : Northern Lights crossed with Snow Storm Auto from Dutch Passion (Master Kush x Ruderalis)

Medium : Grown in soil outside

Duration : 13 weeks in total from germination to harvest

Smell : From around the 7th week on the plants started giving off a faintly chemical smell which gradually grew stronger and changed
into a dank, rich and very fruity smell as they matured.

The High : This was my first time growing autos. I had always been leery about about autos thinking they wouldnt be as potent as
normal photoperiods but this strain has proved me wrong. As far as potency is concerned this strain will hold its own
against any photoperiod any time of the day. I would give it a 9 out of 10 for potency. Got a solid 3 hour + high off of
my vape session and thats good enough for me .
I quick dried a little bit while waiting for them to finish drying and loaded up my vaporizer and fired up. Within 5 minutes I
felt that familiar "wobble" (cant really think of any better way to describe it) that tells me I am HIGH. This is very nice weed
indeed. Has thoroughly surprised me all round. This isnt a heart thumping or racy or electrifying weed at all, this is a very
chill smoke.
It shares the same properties as Headband in that you feel like you are wearing a tight skullcap or you have a tight band
round your skull, and you feel cut loose from your moorings and feel like you are floating within yourself. I wouldnt really
call this a social weed, if you shared a joint with your mates you would all probably end up sitting in silence lost in your
own inner worlds staring at nothing. This weed will couchlock you if you do too much of it. Good for chilling and destressing
after a hard day at work. The come down is slow and gentle as you feel a gradual easing of the tight band around your
skull.

The two plants were pretty uniform except one had smaller and more numerous leaves while the other had larger leaves. The growth was phenomenal considering the crappy short summers we normally get where I am and both ended up around the 4 ft. mark from the ground. All in all I am pretty happy with this strain.

Strain Name : Northern Storm Auto

Genetics : Northern Lights crossed with Snow Storm Auto from Dutch Passion (Master Kush x Ruderalis)

Medium : Grown in soil outside

Duration : 13 weeks in total from germination to harvest

Smell : From around the 7th week on the plants started giving off a faintly chemical smell which gradually grew stronger and changed
into a dank, rich and very fruity smell as they matured.

The High : This was my first time growing autos. I had always been leery about about autos thinking they wouldnt be as potent as
normal photoperiods but this strain has proved me wrong. As far as potency is concerned this strain will hold its own
against any photoperiod any time of the day. I would give it a 9 out of 10 for potency. Got a solid 3 hour + high off of
my vape session and thats good enough for me .
I quick dried a little bit while waiting for them to finish drying and loaded up my vaporizer and fired up. Within 5 minutes I
felt that familiar "wobble" (cant really think of any better way to describe it) that tells me I am HIGH. This is very nice weed
indeed. Has thoroughly surprised me all round. This isnt a heart thumping or racy or electrifying weed at all, this is a very
chill smoke.
It shares the same properties as Headband in that you feel like you are wearing a tight skullcap or you have a tight band
round your skull, and you feel cut loose from your moorings and feel like you are floating within yourself. I wouldnt really
call this a social weed, if you shared a joint with your mates you would all probably end up sitting in silence lost in your
own inner worlds staring at nothing. This weed will couchlock you if you do too much of it. Good for chilling and destressing
after a hard day at work. The come down is slow and gentle as you feel a gradual easing of the tight band around your
skull.

The two plants were pretty uniform except one had smaller and more numerous leaves while the other had larger leaves. The growth was phenomenal considering the crappy short summers we normally get where I am and both ended up around the 4 ft. mark from the ground. All in all I am pretty happy with this strain.
Thanks, nice review.

Back
Top Bottom