Northmann's Tangerine Dream - Purple Haze & Dinachem Grow

I haven't used any except for that one time, And yes I use GH organic line.

unfortunately if you look at the ingredients those products are not truly organic (except for the biomarine)

if I were you I would use up what products you have then stick to fish and molasses

the bioroot looks good too

Derived from:
Alfalfa meal, brewer's yeast, molasses,
potassium sulfate, rock phosphate, sea kelp,
soybean meal.

unfortunately if you look at the ingredients those products are not truly organic (except for the biomarine)

if I were you I would use up what products you have then stick to fish and molasses

the bioroot looks good too

Derived from:
Alfalfa meal, brewer's yeast, molasses,
potassium sulfate, rock phosphate, sea kelp,
soybean meal.

You have a great point, I'll give that a try next run. And have some reps for helping me out :thanks:

ok wheres the pics lol
Happy Freeweed day and Chronic Weekend to you North :thumb:

The tap water you are using is likely too hard to use with the General Organics nutrients and creating a lockout. I would use pH adjusted Reverse Osmosis water or distilled water for your plants either mixed with your tap water or with a calcium and magnesium supplement.

The tap water you are using is likely too hard to use with the General Organics nutrients and creating a lockout. I would use pH adjusted Reverse Osmosis water or distilled water for your plants either mixed with your tap water or with a calcium and magnesium supplement.

I haven't used any nutes except for that one time I used 8th strength nutes. And its weird that i used tap water all through veg with no problems.

Picture time

Clone cab and 125 watt CFL
20140111_180309.jpg

And Clones
20140111_180318.jpg

And a group shot
20140111_180340.jpg

20140111_180355.jpg

looking good. what plant is that to the left in the group shot? purple haze?

looks like cal/mag overfeed or something. nice plants. chemd takes long thats why her buds are small :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom