Not sure if I'm doing this correctly

Hate to state the obvious here but.... What about Ph ????? lots of comments here but i read u dont have a ph pen or ph the water. have i misread this ??
no other mentions of ph either?? curious now and could explain the stunted growth too ???

just a tip but lower it to about 5.8 going in. This catches the most of the range available to uptake nutes. slight fluctuations above and below this are good too as it ensures catching all available. will.make a big difference to her progress.

That two gallon can is probably used up for nutrients so look to get her into something larger.
I disagree bro i think shes cool. Think it might just be a dark pic. Have you been moving the light up as she grows? This could be whats kept her squat but could just be lucky and got a girthy girl lol. Personally id give her a little defoliation now wait a few days so she can recover then top her nice and simple. nothing major just the biggest set at the top and a couple big pairs from the bottom will make a huge difference.
Want stretch? Raise light.

Good advice...:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom