First time grower and only have one plant - Not sure if I'm doing this right

No prob. I'll buy a pack in home depot.. so the led light bulb that's in the pic .. I shouldno really use it.. I'll put back the other cfl... and add what like another 4 more cfls ornis that to much

If you can control their placement and the heat, you can't add too many, IMO.

Yeah listen to PITA. I have 1 4 day old seedling and have 4 cfls on her about 6-8 in away and she is doing fantastic. Heat, humidity, and location of lights is probably more important. Remember these lights are no where near what the sun would actually put out for this plant. Only difference is that the sun is far away and heat usually wouldn't be an issue.

I would leave her alone too mate... Let her recover, chill out a bit....

More light would help her grow. As she vegging,6500k would be ideal as said above.

I know your eager to grow some fine smoke, but you cant rush nature... Give her what she needs, light and water... She will get going soon enuf.. They can throw petulant strops for awhile after a period of stress

Hope she perks up soon

:high-five:

I will post pics latee.. but I upgraded the grow room put 6 cfls now.... the space is 6 ft high... 4 ft wide.. 2 ft deep...
Now my I'm really not gonna do anything with this male plant.. so I'm thinking of just chopping like you guys said to much hassle .. I'll cut the half of my problems. .so my question can I do anything with he leaves or plant like mic with butter.. or tea to get any affect. .might be stupid question

Male plants make THC too. But with any plant this young, you aren't going to get much out of it. I'd just trash it.

And it will pollinate any females you might have and give loads of seeds. If that is what your looking for by all means but if you looking to medicate then cull it and let some ladies do their thing.

This is the new grow room/box
6ft high x 4ft wide x 2ft deep
I used reflective insulation with reflective tape
1/2 inch pvc pipe
1/2 inch elbow connection
1/2 inch T connection. .

The female is called "viking goddes"..
She is doing fine growing and I just transplanted her in a bigger size pot.. think it's a gallon pot but Def bigger than the original pot..so fingers crossed.. only problem humidity dropped drastically almost at 30-31.. but temp fine 76-80°...

This is the male and I changed his name to ballsack.. cuz of his shitty ball sacks..lol.. love him but I think he's gonna go .. taking up room so gonna chop up.. but let me know if I can do anything with the leave or plant ... if. Not I will chopped tomorrow not....
Thank you gain for input and help...

20151116_003035.jpg
20151116_003344.jpg
20151116_003158.jpg
20151116_003125.jpg
20151116_003625.jpg
20151116_003634.jpg
20151116_003252.jpg
20151116_003316.jpg

Good afternoon everyone... so got off work a lil early today...checked up on my girl VIKING GODDESS and noticed she sprouted 4 more sets of pistols that makes a total of 6 that have sprouted.. 6 v if that makes sense ..
Chopped up ballsack left it to dry on windowsill to crumb it down and throw away.. was gonna try to dry leaves see if I can extract anything but not sure... also VG is taking the transplant fine and growing..and enjoying it's new home I have built ..

Good afternoon everyone... so got off work a lil early today...checked up on my girl VIKING GODDESS and noticed she sprouted 4 more sets of pistols that makes a total of 6 that have sprouted.. 6 v if that makes sense ..
Chopped up ballsack left it to dry on windowsill to crumb it down and throw away.. was gonna try to dry leaves see if I can extract anything but not sure... also VG is taking the transplant fine and growing..and enjoying it's new home I have built ..:cheer::thumb:

Yea still learning and writing everything down..but Def enjoys her more now that I'm not so edgy on what I'm doing .. but thanks to you guys for teaching me and doing some research. . Even if it's a small yield it's something.. but it's the experience I enjoy.. and watching it grow

Yea still learning and writing everything down..but Def enjoys her more now that I'm not so edgy on what I'm doing .. but thanks to you guys for teaching me and doing some research. . Even if it's a small yield it's something.. but it's the experience I enjoy.. and watching it grow
The more you know, the more you learn, the yields will follow. I found researching a huge help for me when I got back into the growing game. When I did my outside grow I was like I know what I am doing, I did this 30 years ago. Did my research and looking back I wish I had done it sooner, because while I did grow back in the day, I did not know jack compared to what I have learned by researching and doing this go around. I have so much more to learn and doubt I will ever stop learning.
Patience young grasshopper :goodjob:

I'm still confused with the light schedule... when do I need to change it to 12/12 .. or should I just keep it at 18/6 tell the end

Hiya tony... Its great to see the girl bouncing back health wise...

Like OG says, less stress for you now to...

Your handywork has provided you and your lady a much better environment to grow.

Good job....

Excuse my posting a pic fella, but just wanna show you how close u can put cfls to the ladies...
My current bulb is 200w dual spectrum and i keep it real close for max effect...

image34482.jpg

Feel free to sub to my journal ol chap :passitleft:

I'm still confused with the light schedule... when do I need to change it to 12/12 .. or should I just keep it at 18/6 tell the end

As it was bag seed, we should assume it came from a female feminised source... Just had " plums" somewhere in their grow space...:laughtwo::laughtwo:

You can keep her at 18/6, until you want really.... To get too a size you want, then flip light schedule to 12/12.this while do 2 things to your girl.....

1st . The reduction in light hours, simulates the move from " high summer to fall"..... Daylight gets less each day etc... Hormones change, plant thinks " no more fatting up , its destiny time"... Must reproduce

2nd. She will get full on teenager and shoot up ( stretch).... Flowers will be developing... Then the stretch stops and full on flowering begins ..

Hope that helps you fella

A grower on my journal has held his girl in veg and made her huge... 12/12 just started.... She nearly fills a 4x4 tent.... Its mono's monster...

Just give you clue at the possibilities of long veg and lots of light

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom