First Grow

tcharley

Hello everyone
My first grow is now 14 days old and so far it looks pretty good. Looking for advice on my lighting and nutes?
I just mixed up the nutes from the Go-Box I just received in a gallon of distilled water but not sure on how much of that gallon I give it? Do I have to disgaurd the rest I don't use? I am using a 300 watt LED "Apollo" light which seems to work for now in my 3x3x7 grow box I made.I don't if it`s enough for my 1 plant and am willing to upgrade or add to? My lil gal is AK47
Any help is really appreciated Tony ( going to try and post some pics) :thanks:

You slowly drench your dry soil until it cant handle anymore water and it starts to runnoff through the bottom. Given that you are using the appropriate sized pot for your young plant.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I only mix up the nute's I'm going to use immediately. IDK how long they last once mixed.
My rule of thumb is to use about 25% of the pot size for watering/feeding.
The easiest way to drench properly is to place the pot in a slightly larger pot or other container to catch the runoff. Water/feed until the grow medium is completely saturated. Let it sit a few minutes. Now drain the pot completely. Tip the pot. It will drain a little more.
It is impossible to over-water a plant with a single watering or feeding. That problem happens when the grower doesn't let it dry out and keeps adding small amounts of water too often. They often stick their finger into the soil and think it's dry, but don't realize the perched water table in the bottom of the pot is still wet.

Back
Top Bottom