Not sure if this is a normal color? I expected a lusher green?

My entire method, since you asked:)

I soak in water inside for 15 hours then place in a papertowel and keep it moist until the taproot gets about an inch or two. Then I plant it in soil (solo cup) about 1/2-1" deep and let it grow inside under a 40W LED until it is time to put it outside.
I soak for 12 hours and plant in pre-soaked soil. When they pop in the soil, water the outside of the pot thoroughly...and mist the leaves to keep them humming...their roots will reach for the edges of the pot and then head down.

I soak for 12 hours and plant in pre-soaked soil. When they pop in the soil, water the outside of the pot thoroughly...and mist the leaves to keep them humming...their roots will reach for the edges of the pot and then head down.

So only water the outside of the pot? Not direct onto the soil?

7-gallons is a good size for outdoor autos...any smaller and they dry out quickly...mine in the above photo are in 10's (my first time) and they are obviously loving it. When they really start flowering they will want much more water and the larger pot volume is crucial at that point.

So only water the outside of the pot? Not direct onto the soil?
Sorry...water the soil on the inside of the pot...it should look like a target with the plant being the dry bullseye.

Below not the greatest example, but you can see I am watering on the perimeter of the pot...makes a little moat...autos reach for the water and increases root vigor and mass.

Sorry...water the soil on the inside of the pot...it should look like a target with the plant being the dry bullseye.

Below not the greatest example, but you can see I am watering on the perimeter of the pot...makes a little most...autos reach for the water and increases root vigor and mass.

Perfect description my friend

That WAS a perfect description, now I get it. Thanks again!

And thank you for your patience guys. I know I am asking some pretty dense questions. I nevr sed I wuz smrt;)
Be sure and start a journal

Easy to get help that way

Back
Top Bottom