Novice grower fem widows

Since I started seeing the spots and curling I flushed the plant with 2 gallons of water, then I gave her 1tsp of everything with a gallon of water in the soil.
Since the leaves started turning I been flushing her with plain tap water and just feed her a few nutrients today…
No schedule just watching the plant and then making adjustments…
Since you have all three of the basic fertilizers made by the same company that makes the soil mix it is best to mix the nutrients in the amounts shown on the company's schedule.

I had been wondering why the plants would be showing a possible Phosphorous deficiency if you had the fertilizers. Putting one teaspoon of each fertilizer in the one gallon of water is the same as feeding 1/2 to 1/3 or less of what is needed. After several successful grows and harvests then you can start to develop your own schedule but trying to do it now will often end up with one or more deficiencies.

Put the right amount of one fertilizer in and shake the bottle and wait a few minutes. Then put the right amount of the next fertilizer in and shake the bottle and wait a few minutes. Then put in the third fertilizer and shake and wait a few minutes before watering. Use the amounts for the week of the plant's age.

Once a week put in the amount of Calcium nutrient and mix and wait. The start with the first of the three other fertilizers.

Since you have all three of the basic fertilizers made by the same company that makes the soil mix it is best to mix the nutrients in the amounts shown on the company's schedule.

I had been wondering why the plants would be showing a possible Phosphorous deficiency if you had the fertilizers. Putting one teaspoon of each fertilizer in the one gallon of water is the same as feeding 1/2 to 1/3 or less of what is needed. After several successful grows and harvests then you can start to develop your own schedule but trying to do it now will often end up with one or more deficiencies.

Put the right amount of one fertilizer in and shake the bottle and wait a few minutes. Then put the right amount of the next fertilizer in and shake the bottle and wait a few minutes. Then put in the third fertilizer and shake and wait a few minutes before watering. Use the amounts for the week of the plant's age.

Once a week put in the amount of Calcium nutrient and mix and wait. The start with the first of the three other fertilizers.
image.jpg
this what she looking like now it’s been 1 day since I flushed her she in veg week 5

If your plant is in week 5 and still in a vegetative stage then I figure you will have to feed the week 4 amounts. Get the plant back to looking healthy before putting it into flower.

The schedule is for those who are doing 4 weeks of vegetating and then putting their plants under a flowering light schedule.

Since no one asked and I did not see any message where you mention it, but is your plant an auto-flower or photo-period plant?

Back
Top Bottom