Novice grower fem widows

What do you recommend

stick around and let us help you. :)
don't bounce around floundering for a fix. it takes a few days for the plant to respond in your media.

we need to help you figure out where the plant is health and nute wise, then work from there.

I wanted to start a conversation with you but I need 50 messages to be able to do so

for the moment it's best to get as many folk who have a similar media and nutes to have a look.

one of the easiest things you can do is find others with your nute and media choices and see what they have done in their grows.

you have already made some pretty good choices. both you nutes and media are well known. the rest won't be hard to get straightened.

Have you lived in India?

no. that's a dimension i'm not sure i can surmount.
is this the current location and/or part of the issue ?

stick around and let us help you. :)
don't bounce around floundering for a fix. it takes a few days for the plant to respond in your media.

we need to help you figure out where the plant is health and nute wise, then work from there.

for the moment it's best to get as many folk who have a similar media and nutes to have a look.

one of the easiest things you can do is find others with your nute and media choices and see what they have done in their grows.

you have already made some pretty good choices. both you nutes and media are well known. the rest won't be hard to get straightened.

no. that's a dimension i'm not sure i can surmount.
is this the current location and/or part of the issue ?
Heard that
I will just keep an eye on the plant for next 5-7 days and keep updating the pics so u can see the progress as well and if any adjustments my b needed

She is getting worse???
image.jpg

Read this :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Read this :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yes I read the whole thing qrt water at a time and chill and another qrt chill drink smoke and ur last qrt with a litttle run off…

Back
Top Bottom