I would start feeding her personally.
She looks hungry but healthy.
Follow the chart.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’d do one gallon at a time.
But yeah 6 gallons 6 spoonfuls.
If it sits too long that’s not great.
Calmag goes in the plain water first if you use it.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You just gave it something.
It’s in the bag around the roots.
Giving more doesn’t help.
Still should fry a bit first

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

yeah she's hungry for sure. it's not in flower but it needs mid - late veg nute levels. it's gonna pop right away and ask for even more.

kinda why i like photos - if i do hit a wall i can buy enough time to fix it. this might be harder with an auto but should still finish not bad.

What do you mean it need
yeah she's hungry for sure. it's not in flower but it needs mid - late veg nute levels. it's gonna pop right away and ask for even more.

kinda why i like photos - if i do hit a wall i can buy enough time to fix it. this might be harder with an auto but should still finish not bad.

Your saying add more nutrients.., I though it seems to be over watered and wait till it drys and then feed….

honestly i'm late to the party and i don't see all the info that i asked for in the other thread.
there is definitely a feeding / watering / nute issue.

start here for proper watering technique

that will explain on lot on when and how to water/feed and explain crucial things like the wet/dry cycles and why they are important.

from there we can get you into proper feeding for the plant and how to use the nute schedule. depending on media there are feed/water/feed/water schedules, feed/feed/water schedules, and feed/feed/feed schedules.

you are probably f/f/w.

I wanted to start a conversation with you but I need 50 messages to be able to do so
16 more will do it.
I'm typing to pay attention here to your questions.
No problem. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

honestly i'm late to the party and i don't see all the info that i asked for in the other thread.
there is definitely a feeding / watering / nute issue.

start here for proper watering technique

that will explain on lot on when and how to water/feed and explain crucial things like the wet/dry cycles and why they are important.

from there we can get you into proper feeding for the plant and how to use the nute schedule. depending on media there are feed/water/feed/water schedules, feed/feed/water schedules, and feed/feed/feed schedules.

you are probably f/f/w.
I have the plant in Foxfarm ocean forest soil
16 more will do it.
I'm typing to pay attention here to your questions.
No problem. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
heard that
Am in week 5 now I feed the smaller plant as well i hope she start showing those white hairs…

Back
Top Bottom