Now for some other issues

warezaholic

Now that im starting to investigate nutrients, my next challenge is lighting.

my 1000 Watt led has Veg and Bloom switches. So far they've had only full spectrum and my 12 week old was damaged from inexperience and probably won't reach 8 inches tall. My 4 week old is flourishing at 8 inches above the the pot. They both are showing good growth (respectively to their size) below the canopy. By now, the old dwarf plant should be ready for flowering light but it's just not getting any taller only a very crowded canopy. Shouldn't it be ready for the bloom setting regardless of it's size? Or should I leave it until the 1 month old is ready for bloom?

I'm hoping I'm not just wasting my time and resources nursing it and let go into bloom right now.

20190329_212811.jpg

What’s under the clay pebbles, what kind of watering schedule ? Four week old needs nutrients ! It’s not ready for bloom , what I’m looking at !

If that pic is of the 12 week old,I don't think it's going to do much in the next month.
What happened to it?

my 1000 Watt led has Veg and Bloom switches. So far they've had only full spectrum and my 12 week old was damaged from inexperience and probably won't reach 8 inches tall. My 4 week old is flourishing at 8 inches above the the pot. They both are showing good growth (respectively to their size) below the canopy. By now, the old dwarf plant should be ready for flowering light but it's just not getting any taller only a very crowded canopy. Shouldn't it be ready for the bloom setting regardless of it's size? Or should I leave it until the 1 month old is ready for bloom?

I'm hoping I'm not just wasting my time and resources nursing it and let go into bloom right now.
No offense there warezaholic, but yeah you might get a bong hit when she's done :rofl: ...I was a noob once too...I started with Miracle Grow and a couple 23w CFLs o_O but I learned how to read my plants partly because I didn't have to PH while in MG so I didn't have the problems that coco, hydro, DWC, and organics have...
I'm now in organics for about 6-7 years with a 1000w HPS...but I still stand by MG or something similar for noobs to learn...instead of figuring out how to grow in a medium that needs constant attention...peace and good luck

20190329_212811.jpg
She's fried with too much nutes mate. What's under the clay pebbles? She got damaged early on and nothing to do with the light. Iether she's root bound or the roots got badly damaged in the first couple weeks from whatever cause.
youre nutes are way too hot bud. Dark green and clawed tips in N tox. Worst of the lot as it can completely stop growth and can block out literally everything else.

Back
Top Bottom